http://myanimelist.net/anime/season/2016/spring

https://www.livechart.me/spring-2016/tv

http://anichart.net/spring

Use whichever one you prefer. With multiple auto-updating choices, there's no reason to go back to Neregate ever again (though we already haven't been).

I'm interested in (for now, putting what is only on all 3):

Onigiri - The look of that 2 coloured eyes/hair person makes it obvious this is going to be nothing like it, but when that sketch-like visual came out, and somewhat even now, that purple haired girl in the front would be nice to picture as some sort of traditional Japanese Precure

Aikatsu! Stars! - Hope this new direction works out for one of my fav longrunners. My other would be Precure and yeah, I'd count it, it's been on for the whole year every year since it started

Haifuri - Has me more interested considering Non Non Biyori's author is involved, even if just for the character designs

Kuromukuro - Why does this actually interest me, I found Haruchika a hit, and this sounds very different from their usual

Magi: Adventure of Sinbad - Aw yeah. OVAs were right up there with the main series in great enjoyability

Kyoukai no Rinne 2nd Season - Need to catch up though

JoJo - 'nuff said

Flying Witch

12-sai.

Big Order.....That name sounds familiar. Isn't that by the person who made Mirai Nikki?

Yup. Tried it out and considering the 2 mains are pretty darn similar to Mirai Nikki's, and I never really liked that all that much, probably passing on it.

yaaaaaaay its flying witch, didn't know it was airing this season

Ace Attorney, I really hope it's alright as an anime

Jojoooooooooooooo

Kiznaiver seems fairly interesting because OKADA is writing it. Even if Trigger is animating it I'll check it out.

Kabaneri really, really looks like its trying real hard to ride the AoT tailcoat. Same studio, same director, same composer, same-ish setting, I dunno.

Kuromukuro....well I have an obligation to P.A Works as much as I do to Okada so I'll at least check it out.

Macross Delta, at least I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy this. GIRI GIRI AIIIIIIII

Sakamoto babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy DEEN is godtier this season already with Konosuba and I'm pretty sure they'll keep it up with Sakamoto

I've lost hope for Terra Formars getting a decent adaptation since the first episode of the previous time it aired.

seems like an OK season so far

The one thing I'm worried about with the My Hero Academia anime is that it's happening too soon. I just hope it doesn't go in a way that future material can't be adapted.

Definitely watching:

My Hero Academia

JoJo  Part 4

Kiznaiver

Magi: Sinbad no Bouken

Ushio and Tora 2

The stuff below is dependent on how people react to the first few episodes.

Interested in:

Big Order

Bungou Stray Dogs

Endride

Ace Attorney

Joker Game

Kabaneri

Kuma Miko 

Kuromukuro

Mayoiga

Sword Gai

So if everything's good, I'm in for picking up 15 shows...hope around 5 of them end up shitty  :Kappa:

I really wanted to keep my list this time 5 shows or less, but maybe next time.

Definitely watching:

Aikatsu! Stars!

Endride

Kuromukuro

Magi: Sinbad no Bouken

Mayoiga

Interested in:

Ace Attorney

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Seisen Cerberus: Ryuukoku no Fatalités

Sousei no Onmyouji

Interested in moeshit:

12-sai.: Chicchan Mune no Tokimeki

Haifuri

Sansha Sanyou

Unhappy♪

I should mention I'll be watching Pri Para 3rd season when I can, but that's definitely not when it starts airing with how far behind the subs are.

And that's it.

^ That's likely not very true. I'm probably going to find something else to watch after the season starts.

Oh, maybe I can just not watch anything I'm not definitely watching.

^ I should stop saying things that aren't going to happen.

Unicorn: Have watched all of the movie and in the process of reading the novel. I wonder what will they expand on the TV series. Hopefully it brings new light to an already good series.

Delta: Idk...it's Macross. Even if I might dislike everything else, at least I can fap admire those Valks. Beautiful stuffs.

Jojo: Well duh.

Bungou Stray Dogs: Idk about whether the source material is good or not, but the cast are my heroes. No way I'd miss this.

Mayoiga: Somewhat interested in the premise. It probably wouldn't be amazing, but I'll check it out nevertheless.

Gyakuten Saiban: Will check out to see whether it's any good.

I guess that's all for me. Far better than Winter's lineup, i think.

My Hero Academia

Ace Attorney

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto

Kiznaiver

Bungou Stray Dogs

Space Patrol Luluco

Blood Blockade Battlefront: King of the Restaurant of Kings

Twin Star Exorcists

Joker Game

Bakuon!!

flying witch

I've never before been as excited for an anime as My Hero Academia, but even that aside, this next season is gonna be so good. JoJo and Sakamoto and just so fabulous, and we've finally got an Ace Attorney anime. Meanwhile, Trigger's back to save anime again with Kiznaiver and Space Patrol Luluco.

Seriously, though, all the hype. Look at that glorious thumbnail.

I do hope Show By Rock!! 2 is April too, it was even briefly listed as such on like an actual Japanese site.

Oh, I haven't paid much attention to these two but considering how much cuter they look than the rest I really want to check them out: Pan de Peace! and Sansha Sanyou. Especially the latter, what with Doga Kobo already having done the likes of Nozaki-kun and Yuru Yuri, they really seem to do no wrong when it comes to those kinds of things.

So fabulous.

EDIT: Regarding Ace Attorney, while I'm normally against this, I hope it gets subbed with the localized names even though that's not what they're actually going to be saying. I'm completely used to Phoenix Wright and not Ryūichi Naruhodō, for example.

• 3 weeks later...

My list of "sheet I have to catch up on" is about three times as long as this, but here's my Spring anime list:

100% Watching:

Bungou Stray Dogs

Interested In:

Boku no Hero Academia

Ace Attorney

Joker Game

Kiznaiver

Kuromokuro

Kagewani: Shou

Flying Witch

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri

If I Finish the Preceding Season(s):

Concrete Revolutio 2nd Season

Jojo

And Yui pointed something out to me that I kinda am obligated to check out.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/32175/Shounen_Maid

>.>

> elementary schooler

dude if you're into trash that badly watch SUPER LOVERS

Archived