More Clown Cards

0PxPz0

[spoiler=Monsters]

Disarray the Lonely Clown (original eff "If this card is changed to face-up defense position, shuffle all other monsters on the field into the deck and shuffle all "Clown" monsters in the graveyard into the deck.")

Lvl 2                 (i think what i'v done is still fair but gives him the flavor i wanted as well as working better with "rough exploder", while i think it' still to strong i'm not sure how to nerf it without ruining what i want the card to be)

Dark

Spellcaster

ATK 300

DEF 900

"If this card is changed to face-up defense position, Destroy other monsters on the field, both players take 100 damage for each "Clown" monster destroyed."

Mirage the Joyful Clown (ATK and DEF cut by 500)

Lvl 3

Dark

Spellcaster

ATK 1100

DEF 1500

"If this card is special summoned by the effect of a "Clown" or "Act" card, change all monsters on the fields battle position."

Charade the Silent Clown (added once per turn (honestly i didn't even realize how easy it was to abuse him without it))

Lvl 3

Dark

Spellcaster

ATK 1700

DEF 1700

"Once per turn, if this card is changed to face-up defense position, special summon one level four or lower "Clown" monster from your hand, deck, or graveyard."

Fool Clown (anime card)

Lvl 1

Dark

Spellcaster

ATK 0

DEF 0

"When this card is Summoned, send all cards in your hand to the Graveyard. While this card is on the field you take no damage from battles involving "Clown" monsters."

Rough Exploder (anime card)

Lvl 1

Fire

Pyro

ATK 0

DEF 0

"If this card is sent to your graveyard inflict 500 damage to your opponent, you can remove from play this card from your Graveyard to inflict 500 damage to your opponent."

Jules the Fabulous Ringmaster (reduced ATK and DEF by 1000)

Xyz

Rnk 3

Dark

Spellcaster

ATK 1600

DEF 2000

"2 level 3 monsters

2 level 3 monsters
When this card is summoned change the battle position of all "Clown" monsters. Once per turn, during either players turn, you can detach one Xyz Material from this card, activate the following effects based on this cards battle position:
Attack - "Clown" monsters you control can attack your opponent directly until the endphase, during your endphase change all monsters that attacked to defense position (effects are not activated).
Defense - activate the effect of all "Clown" monsters you control (ignore any activation cost or condition)." 

[spoiler=Spells]

Clownland

Field

"When you summon a "Clown" monster in attack position, change it to defense position. You can discard one card, special summon one "Clown" monster from your deck or graveyard or add one "Act" card to from your deck or graveyard to your hand. Defense position monsters cannot be attacked."

Juggling Act (added a discard cost, probably needs something more)

"Discard one "Clown" or "Act" card, add three or less level 4 or lower monsters from your deck or graveyard to your hand, if you summon these monsters they are destroyed during the endphase."

Balancing Act (lowered max. from 12 to 6)

"choose a number between one and six, both players special summon monsters from their hand whose levels add up to that number."

Magic Act (this was actually meant to be "Act" specific i think i just forgot to put it in the card and never fixed it)

"Add one "Act" spell or trap card from your deck or graveyard to your hand, if you successfully activate that card this turn, special summon one "Clown" monster from your deck or graveyard." 

[spoiler=Traps]

Disappearing Act

"When a "Clown" monster is attacked, negate the attack and return that monster to your hand." 

Ok, Im just going to say one thing about the momsters in this archtype, their OP as heck. The xyz monster is ridiculous, i mean what rank 3 xyz monster has 2600 atk AND 3000 def?

i haven't really noticed, when i use the Xyz i'm never attacking with it, i don't really have much experience with extra deck monsters since i don't usually use/make them, what would you say's more reasonable?

Ok, Im just going to say one thing about the momsters in this archtype, their OP as heck. The xyz monster is ridiculous, i mean what rank 3 xyz monster has 2600 atk AND 3000 def?

Number 30: Acid Golem says hi with 3000/3000 stats, but recall that it has severe restrictions and requires you to detach / lose 2k LP.

As for the Xyz, lower both stats by 1000 and you should be fine. Aside from Disarray and the Level 1s, the rest of the monsters need to be toned down in terms of power.

Balancing Act has implications when applied outside this Archetype, and effectively turns it into a Scale-less Pendulum for the most part if you declare a high enough number. I will assume that the number has to be exact, or else you can't summon.

Disarray the Lonely Clown is too powerful. Being able to reset the board as well as re-stock your Deck at the same time on a monster you can just easily Normal Summon is the definition of broken.

Mirage needs less ATK to keep that amount of DEF.

Charade needs a once per turn clause, but is fine other than that.

Fool Clown and Rough Exploder are fine, but what to you mean by "Anime Card"?

Like Sakura said, lowering the stats of the Xyz by 1000 should make it fine.

I'm concerned about Juggling Act. Maybe limit it to 2 cards and only "Clown" monsters only?

Balancing Act seems fun, but both players instantly spamming the field might not be a good idea. Maybe make it 6 instead of 12.

Magic Act seems too good, being able to add ANY spell/trap card from your Deck to your hand. I'm not sure what you could change it to, since you don't need a spell that searches spells.

Disarray the Lonely Clown is too powerful. Being able to reset the board as well as re-stock your Deck at the same time on a monster you can just easily Normal Summon is the definition of broken.

Mirage needs less ATK to keep that amount of DEF.

Charade needs a once per turn clause, but is fine other than that.

Fool Clown and Rough Exploder are fine, but what to you mean by "Anime Card"?

Like Sakura said, lowering the stats of the Xyz by 1000 should make it fine.

I'm concerned about Juggling Act. Maybe limit it to 2 cards and only "Clown" monsters only?

Balancing Act seems fun, but both players instantly spamming the field might not be a good idea. Maybe make it 6 instead of 12.

Magic Act seems too good, being able to add ANY spell/trap card from your Deck to your hand. I'm not sure what you could change it to, since you don't need a spell that searches spells.

hope the changes work for you, as far as juggling it was specifically made for adding rough exploders so i don't want to make it searchable for only "clowns", hope the discard cost is a fair substitute, i think i explained my other choices pretty well but they still might be to strong

Archived