Do you believe in Muslims?

Ryusei the Morning Star

Do they exist?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Well? Do you?

Threads are not to be locked without explanation. Condescending statements are not building towards transparency.

Do it right or don't do it at all.

Okay, I'll do it.

As with the thread against Jews, this thread is parodying a particular culture, which is fairly offensive. Given sensitive events such as unfair discrimination that Muslims have been facing, a thread such as this is not something I would consider to be appropriate. Although moving this thread to Miscellaneous rather than keeping it in Polls does lend this thread to more playful attitudes, it is at the expense of a minority group, and I would like to discourage such behavior on this site.

If you just want to shitpost, go ahead, but let's not try to be disparaging towards Muslims, okay? Not even as a joke.

Okay, I'll do it.

As with the thread against Jews, this thread is parodying a particular culture, which is fairly offensive. Given sensitive events such as unfair discrimination that Muslims have been facing, a thread such as this is not something I would consider to be appropriate. Although moving this thread to Miscellaneous rather than keeping it in Polls does lend this thread to more playful attitudes, it is at the expense of a minority group, and I would like to discourage such behavior on this site.

If you just want to shitpost, go ahead, but let's not try to be disparaging towards Muslims, okay? Not even as a joke.

Jew thread holocaust jokes, at best I, rightfully, called Enguin a swine

Archived