Dragonball Evolution

Exyst

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a Fail version of the anime. Which was also fail in my eyes.

Yeah.

Get this:

My brother's best friend is taking me to see it as a "disguise" for his enjoyment.

He's 18, so its socially unaccceptable for him to be seen watching it without a child.

God help me as well.

Just a Fail version of the anime. Which was also fail in my eyes.

Yeah.

Get this:

My brother's best friend is taking me to see it as a "disguise" for his enjoyment.

He's 18' date=' so its socially unaccceptable for him to be seen watching it without a child.

God help me as well.

[/quote']

rofl, I don't need a little kid to see this movie...screw that, I'm watching it. I'll rage terribly afterward, because this movie is going to be garbage. But I'm still seeing it. O_______O

Really how can ppl say it's going to fail? You think you can make a better DB movie? Seriously at least appreciate that the movie is being made.

No. Bad movies ruin things. I'd rather not have a movie than have a bad one.

But we are having one, so I might as well watch it, in all it's most likely cheesy and stupid badness.

I just heard about this movie from my freind and im like "thats gonna suck" and then hes like "yea its not even dbz"' date=' i would have seen it if it was dbz but its db (bleh)

[/quote']

It has DBZ themes such as: Ki Blast, Great Apes, Piccolo, flying, High Speed flying, Shenron, hot girls. The only thing that it doesn't have is super sayians and thats DBZ not DB. Besides it would be kinda stupid to start a movie DB movie series without the origin story.

I just heard about this movie from my freind and im like "thats gonna suck" and then hes like "yea its not even dbz"' date=' i would have seen it if it was dbz but its db (bleh)

[/quote']

It has DBZ themes such as: Ki Blast, Great Apes, Piccolo, flying, High Speed flying, Shenron, hot girls. The only thing that it doesn't have is super sayians and thats DBZ not DB. Besides it would be kinda stupid to start a movie DB movie series without the origin story.

You forgot GT

well i think it might fail but not epically fail. In a way, super saiyans are what lit up the show to be good in my opinion which is 1 reason why i think it will fail.

[/quote']

Piccolo first stared in DB.

The could Ki Blast in DB

DB > DBZ anyway.

It just doesn't seem right to make it a movie' date=' even with special effects. How cool could they possibly make the beams and how realistic is it going to look when they fly?

[/quote']

If they can make giant robots fight each other on the freeway, I'm pretty sure they can make realistic lazar beemz.

The clothes have to be translated into believable real life clothes so that the movie can look like its real life possible. Not everything can be exactly replicated from anime to movie.

But what if they make a Naruto or Pokemon movies like that then every anime is going to suck

manga and anime is just a Japanese version of American comics and cartoons. Look at Spider-Man: Comic, Cartoon, World Wide Hit Movie. No one makes a movie on such a big hit without knowing for a fact that it will be what people want. You guys really need to research the movie and go see it before making snap judgments :)

Archived