Dragonball Evolution

Exyst

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If King Kong (2005 Remake) is possible then Naruto could be possible. With the right methods' date=' directors, writers etc... anything is possible. I would think Naruto could draw in a lot of money if converted to a real life movie.

[/quote']

hmmmmm ya and I wonder how many movie they would make

Well when Goku fought lord Piccolo he was around 15 (Didn't look like it)' date=' so Movie Goku is 18 and that only a 3 year difference. Also the movie needs to appeal to both young and old audiences so 18 is a good age.

[/quote']

really you sure about that cos that was one amazing growth spurt if he had then if one look at the size difference between him fighting king piccolo and him first fighting his son piccolo.

Okay let's just check some things...

Dragonball Goku was a young probably under the age of 10 boy who could own, Piccolo was green and was Namekian, Mai wasn't in the Piccolo part of the series.

Movie Goku is like 18 and goes to highschool who doesn't know anything about fighting, Piccolo is weird and white, Mai is in there for no reason.

Dragonball Goku was a young probably under the age of 10 boy who could own' date=' Piccolo was green and was Namekian, Mai wasn't in the Piccolo part of the series.

Movie Goku is like 18 and goes to highschool who doesn't know anything about fighting, Piccolo is weird and white, Mai is in there for no reason.

[/quote']

Last part of DB, Goku is an adult, and Piccolo is actually the son/clone of the Demon King Piccolo.

Dragonball Goku was a young probably under the age of 10 boy who could own' date=' Piccolo was green and was Namekian, Mai wasn't in the Piccolo part of the series.

[/quote']

Mai was at a time servant to Lord Piccolo so the movie fits. Goku just looks young but when he fought Lord Piccolo he was just a few years younger than the Movie Goku. Piccolo is support to be wired, and the only reason why he looks white is because most of those shots are before he becomes youthful. Either that or the special effects to make his skin full green had not been added yet.

[/quote']

1. Goku was at least 14. As stated in the first few episodes. (Or Volume 1 in the manga.)

2.The movie hasn't been released yet. So we'll see about the Piccolo thing.

3. Mai if I remember correctly is a Servant to Pilaf, whom during this time was working for Demon King Piccolo.

[/quote']

1. Goku was at least 14. As stated in the first few episodes. (Or Volume 1 in the manga.)

2.The movie hasn't been released yet. So we'll see about the Piccolo thing.

3. Mai if I remember correctly is a Servant to Pilaf, whom during this time was working for Demon King Piccolo.

If you keep reading, you find out that he doesn't know how to count, and is really 12 (I believe, it may have been 11).

By the end of the series he's like 20 though.

Looking at the story, I almost don't see it as a Dragon Ball Movie. It just doesn't seem to fit quite in, as is said it has to eliminate certain sections and such (heck, isn't Piccolo the END of Dragon Ball?).

That isn't to say I think it's going to be bad mind you. In fact, I think i'll end up being pleasantly surprised by a good movie with some in-jokes on the movie's namesake.

Oh, and I do hope to see one on the cell saga :).

...But they might skip that alas, they already got one green guy.

So i'm actually somewhat optimistic about this movie...

...But still prepared if it comes crashing down.

Its a movie adaption' date=' its not exact DB it has its own story while still being original.

Example: SM3 Harry Doesn't go and wear his fathers exact Green Goblin costume, he doesn't even use a glider, Its a Skystick.

[/quote']

The problem with your example is that Harry's Green Goblin sucked. :/

True but if SM3 cut down on how many different stories where going on it would have been better. Honestly I could have lived without Black Suit Spidey and Venom.

The overloaded it with villains, and honestly, I probably could have too if it allowed them to delve deeper into Sandman/ GG (even if his costume sucked...)

Mainly because I didn't like how they portrayed the symbiote at all.

True but if SM3 cut down on how many different stories where going on it would have been better. Honestly I could have lived without Black Suit Spidey and Venom.

The overloaded it with villains' date=' and honestly, I probably could have too if it allowed them to delve deeper into Sandman/ GG (even if his costume sucked...)

[b']Mainly because I didn't like how they portrayed the symbiote at all.[/b]

I didn't like it either. There was a sense of darkness when Spider had it but then as Pete... it just sucked. Plus Venom got the last 45 minutes then died :(

Archived