Dragonball Evolution

Exyst

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay' date=' Lanipator ranted about this, and he said that if you actually want to pay to see it, even Hannah Montana is more worth than money.

I'm just going to buy a ticket to one movie, maybe Monsters vs. Aliens, and [i']right[/i] when that movie finishes, I'm heading to Dragonball Evolution. I won't pay for DBE, since 20th Century Fox doesn't deserve money for making this.

And I shall merely download it to see the chicks, rofl.

I warned you.

Okay' date=' I saw it. Sadly, I paid for it. I now want to gouge out my eyes, set them on fire, pour the ashes into a pot, take a leak in the pot, then throw it at a wall.

[/quote']

The chicks weren't worth the bucks?

You're overly obsessed with that.

Okay' date=' I saw it. Sadly, I paid for it. I now want to gouge out my eyes, set them on fire, pour the ashes into a pot, take a leak in the pot, then throw it at a wall.

[/quote']

Are you dumb? Good God >.>

Hey, at least I can legitimately rant about how terrible it was. I never did intend to pay for it, but sadly I ended up having to. I went into that theater knowing full well it was going to be terrible, but all the three rants/reviews I've seen/read actually hold this movie in a higher regard than it actually was.

I watched it yesterday and they have disgraced dragonball's name. The movie had no real fighting and the attacks they did was only two: shadow claw and Kamehameha! The girls weren't that hot. Yamacha acted like a complete idiot which he is, but they made him become nice at the end. If you want to know the end then read this spoiler or if you just want to know what happened overall here you go: [spoiler= DragonBall Evolution Ending and Story] At the beginning goku fights his grandpa named gohan and loses. Next, goku wants to become normal and then gohan(His Grandfather) says that is overrated and then goku goes to school. He goes to school with a bike and then some tough kid runs over it with his car. Then, the guy wants to start a fight but goku promised he wouldn't. Next, he goes to class and his teacher talks about the eclipse and goku said that is when piccolo will came 2000 years ago. After that he goes to a party for Chi-Chi and it is his birthday and after that he beats up the tough guys without touching them. Next, his grandfather dies and he goes out to find bulma. They find the dragonballs but piccolo was there so they battled blah, blah, blah, and finally goku did Kamehameha and piccolo did something and goku won......

The effed up the story line SO much.

1. Goku NEVER went to school.

2. I don't believe Bulma did either.

3. Goku can't magically open lockers by saying "Open."

4. Goku was never a human.

5. He fell from space and landed on his head, where Grandpa Gohan found him and took care of him.

6. Grandpa tought him some important things, even though I don't think he was mentioned.

7. Bulma had blue hair.

And that was just from the Commercial.

I'm really sure they messed up the story even more. Glad I NEVER saw it. Never will, either.

The effed up the story line SO much.

1. Goku NEVER went to school.

2. I don't believe Bulma did either.

3. Goku can't magically open lockers by saying "Open."

4. Goku was never a human.

5. He fell from space and landed on his head' date=' where Grandpa Gohan found him and took care of him.

6. Grandpa tought him some important things, even though I don't think he was mentioned.

7. Bulma had blue hair.

And that was just from the Commercial.

I'm really sure they messed up the story even more. Glad I NEVER saw it. Never will, either.

[/quote']

You forgot Picolo's origin back story.

The Strongest Under the Heavens tournament.

That 3-eyed dude.

A- = Awesome martial arts movie, very well made

D- = Brutal rape on the storyline

The movie itself was awesome when not thinking about it relating to the anime. Which is fine, because I am sorry, live action movies based of anime series, suck so much if they stick to the anime. Seriously, if you can do the smart thing and watch this movie without being a dick saying the whole movie sucks because it ain't Dragonball, you will love it. Compare this to other martial arts movie, and this one blows all the others out of the water.

[spoiler=Spoiler]Roshi Dies, but Shenlongs wish brings him back

Goku is a human that has Ozzaru inside him

Yamacha has no fighting ability

Mai is with Piccolo for some reason

Grandpa Gohan dies from Piccolo

Piccolo doesn't die (Yay!)

Mai can shapeshift

Movie says all Nameks are evil

Piccolo is trying to bring back Ozzaru

Archived