Dragonball Evolution

Exyst

A got the last 25 minutes of the movie from mininove.org (the quality is terrible and the camera wasn't still). I was dissopointed by the acting, what shenron looked like, and how piccolo was beaten. Even the Kamehameha was short.

Still I will see the full movie when it comes out in America. Once I see it, I will right a full review . Even though my high hopes have been somewhat faded, then movie could still possibly spawn a DBZ sequel (hopefully with more effort and mange/anime based story).

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o... m....m...f...g... They're making a real life movie of this? holy crap... i didn't think that they could...wow... now i just have to debate wether or not to go to it... mybe if it features kid buu but if not' date=' screw it.

[/quote']

You didnt know. wow. Seriously? And BTW its Dragon Ball not DBZ so no Super Sayians, no Vegeta, and no Kid Buu. Its all the original stuff.

This movie is BULLSHIT. I don't care if I get a warning for swearing in this post it has to be said this way. Goku goes to High School. What the hell off the bat, right? Well it gets worse. He uses Ki to open a hall of lockers. Since when the hell can Ki do that? The kid from the book that thought marriage wants to "hook-up" with Chi-Chi. He ends up going to a party at her house. No Ox King. NO funking OX KING! What the hell is this? It sure as hell ain't Dragon Ball. He looks at the moon with Chi-Chi. Guess what? He doesn't turn into a Oozaru. This is bull. Piccolo kills Grandpa Gohan with the force, too. Crushes the house the same way. No super strength. No Ki blasts. He basically force chokes Grandpa Gohan and the house. When Goku comes home, Gohan tell him with his dying breath to go train with Master Roshi. So Goku goes in the house, looks under Gohan's bed and finds a case containing the iconic orange gi. Wait. WHAT? Then he goes to Roshi's. Guess what. He lives in a lake. Two miles from shore. In the middle of a city. And he's not wearing sunglasses. Nor does he have a Hawaiian shirt or the iconic beard. Later Goku turns into a Oozaru, which I can't understand how, he isn't giant. This movie is bullshit.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

@Jericho: You commented on the fact that this isn't an over-the-top action film' date=' not the movie itself.

[/quote']

No, I commented on teh fact that it in no way follow the dragon ball manga.

You still aren't commenting on the movie.

I predict it will be the epitome of failure.

It isn't the GTA of movies, don't worry. And I took that from Jericho's review.

Okay, Lanipator ranted about this, and he said that if you actually want to pay to see it, even Hannah Montana is more worth than money.

I'm just going to buy a ticket to one movie, maybe Monsters vs. Aliens, and right when that movie finishes, I'm heading to Dragonball Evolution. I won't pay for DBE, since 20th Century Fox doesn't deserve money for making this.

This will mostly be the chubby-likes-cake for the media.

I mean, Picollo looks like Voldemort which i despise but that's not gonna withold me to see the movie, yup i'm bracing myself for a personal End-of-the-world thing but i'm such a fan.

Archived