Question About A Trade I Made Today...

Was It A Good Deal For Me Or Him?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Was It A Good Deal For Me Or Him?

• Me
    • Him

I traded my Red Dragon Archfiend and Black Rose Dragon for 2 Blue Eyes White Dragons....Was That Good?

What Rarity were the Synchros? What Rarity were the Blue-Eyes White Dragons?

Unless you traded Tin Synchros for Anniversary Pack Blue-Eyes White Dragons, and there are no Targets anywhere near you, you made a really bad trade.

I traded my Red Dragon Archfiend and Black Rose Dragon for 2 Blue Eyes White Dragons....Was That Good?

Unless you traded Tin Synchros for Anniversary Pack Blue-Eyes White Dragons' date=' and there are no Targets anywhere near you, you made a really bad trade.

[/quote']

Rarity Of Both Blue-Eyes were N/A and Archfiend was a Tin Synchro(Limited Edition)Black Rose i got in the starter deck packet,no targets near me,so did i get ripped off? if so i gotta go call Trade-Backs >.<

Unless you traded Tin Synchros for Anniversary Pack Blue-Eyes White Dragons' date=' and there are no Targets anywhere near you, you made a really bad trade.

[/quote']

Rarity Of Both Blue-Eyes were N/A and Archfiend was a Tin Synchro(Limited Edition)Black Rose i got in the starter deck packet,no targets near me,so did i get ripped off? if so i gotta go call Trade-Backs >.<

What pack are the Blue-Eyes White Dragons from?

That was a really bad trade.

That may not be true. I was just told that YAP Blue-Eyes White Dragons were going for like $8. If they were YAP Blue-Eyes White Dragons, it wasn't a bad trade, but if they weren't, it was a horrible trade.

[/quote']

One Looked Like This(Without 1st Edition):SKE-001-1.jpg

The Other Looked Like This:cotd14-8.jpg

And now i have 3 Blue Eyes,the Blue Eyes that i already had looks like this:001.jpg

[/quote']

One Looked Like This(Without 1st Edition):http://www.animecubed.com/yugioh/cards1/SKE-001-1.jpg[/img

The Other Looked Like This:http://www.kaibacorp.dk/cotd/cotd14-8.jpg[/img

And now i have 3 Blue Eyes,the Blue Eyes that i already had looks like this:http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b283/shriek1/yap1en/001.jpg[/img

You made a bad trade.

[/quote']

One Looked Like This(Without 1st Edition):http://www.animecubed.com/yugioh/cards1/SKE-001-1.jpg[/img

The Other Looked Like This:http://www.kaibacorp.dk/cotd/cotd14-8.jpg[/img

And now i have 3 Blue Eyes,the Blue Eyes that i already had looks like this:http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b283/shriek1/yap1en/001.jpg[/img

You made a bad trade.

Ok,what im going to do is:Pee on the 2 blue-eyes a little,go back to him,and trade back........LOL

or i'll steal them back tommoro....im a good theif

which one should i do?

He is probably bigger then you and he will kick the crap out of you. Trade them back.

Hah....no hes one of the Scrawny Little Nerd Duelists....IF he found out he'd probably shove me a little and pinch me with his semi-long nails

Am I the only one who feels that this person might be describing himself?

On-topic: You should definitely try to trade back the cards.

LOLbadtrade.

Yes' date='I have found that out....[hr']

I Have yet another question: My good friend is willing to trade me Rainbow Neos,Elemental Hero Neos,Rainbow Dark Dragon,and Super Polmerization for Red Dragon Archfiend....is THAT a good trade?

P.S I had 10 duels today after school and won them all xD

He is probably bigger then you and he will kick the crap out of you. Trade them back.

Hah....no hes one of the Scrawny Little Nerd Duelists....IF he found out he'd probably shove me a little and pinch me with his semi-long nails

Am I the only one who feels that this person might be describing himself?

On-topic: You should definitely try to trade back the cards.

No,im one of those teens who quit yugioh a while ago and just came back because of the realese of Yugioh 5Ds.....

Archived