Pokemon RP The Pokemon God's Destruction (LOCK please part 2 coming soon =D)

Silver The Hedgehog

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

joe wishing he had a legendary makes due with what he has . He throws 2 pokeballs. "Feraligator, Lairon ... use Protect. Make sure no one is injured by Rayquaza."

Both Feraligators arms glow and he stretches out his hands to defect Rayquaza's attack. Lairon as well glows brightly and asists Feraligator. The ground beneath them cracks and starts to shatter under the pressure of the hyperbeam, but both are standing strong.

Wayne started searching through his stuff. He had hired workers to start building his house. Wayne then remembered what Latios said. He felt no guidance pushing him to his destiny. But that's when it hit him. He completely forgot to take a tour of the place. He was going to go to the Bus Stations to find a tour but, but something told him that he could do it himself. He took a left into some woods and came out in a clearing, right in the middle of the woods. He as about to go further, but he found that he made a big mistake. There was a hole in front of him. And he stepped right in.

Wayne fell, but for some reason, was shot back out of the hole. He looked around, making sure he wasn't dead, and continued walking. And on his necklace, the center started glowing. He didn't notice, but he walked straight into a secret temple, and bumped into an obelisk. And when he looked up, he saw an image of the pokemon he saw before. Latios. And as he expected, the image started talking. "Hello, Wayne, and do not ask how I know your name, I just do. Anyway, I have a task for you." Latios said. "Sure... Latios..." Wayne replied. "Good. Now, I have scattered pieces of my... mirror. I need you to go find all the pieces and bring them back to me, and fit them in that podium in the Obelisk. When you do so, I will present myself to you and I will be rightfully yours. I'll help you by letting my sister tag along with you. And also, your necklace has a Soul Dew on it. If you get close to a piece, it will shine." Wayne wondered about what Latios said and then asked, "Who is your sister?" at which Latios replied, "She is Latias, also an Eon Pokemon. She is a red version of me, but has white instead of grey, and some other differences. You'll find her on your journey." And with that, Wayne walked out of the Temple and bumped into a creature that looked just like Latios, but red.

OOC:For those who don't know,

i've recently been accepted.

Shoot...

I didn't relize none of us had beaten the elite four yet...

I've changed this post.

IC: Kaisu woke up, feeling groggy,. "Ugh..." He stepped out of bed and walked down the hallway. Then, one of his pokeballs started glowing. Sure enough, his Lucario came out. "There is another disturbance in the world..." he said, using aura-telepathy. "Great, this wacko weather is bad enough, what now???" he muttered. He stepped out of his house, staring into the sky. In jubilife, the light pollution made it impossible to see the stars, wich bothered him. "The Original One is bothered, by something." Lucas (Lucario) said. "What, is it his little sister???" Kaisu said, joking. He felt Lucas glaring at him. Kaisu huffed. "I think I'll go see my mum, in the resort area." "Pidgiot, fly!" he yelled, throwing a pokeball into the air. Lucas went back inside his pokeball as Kaisu climbed onto his pidgiot. He held on tight, and he fell asleep, not noticing when his treasure, a Draco Plate, fell out of his bag, when they were flying over Heathrome...

OOC: Guys, the plate is headed ur way, and Lucas will be joining u guys.

Archived