Pokemon RP The Pokemon God's Destruction (LOCK please part 2 coming soon =D)

Silver The Hedgehog

OOC:

Next post can someone get hit on the head by the plate or

somthing???

IC:Kaisu slowly woke up, with the wind blowing in his face, meaning that they were still flying. He reached inside his pocket and pulled out his glove. He put the glove on his left hand. (OOC Note that he's left handed) He felt around his belt, insuring that his pokeballs were still there. There were four. That couldn't be right! he thought, feeling for the markings he had installed. Rhyperior, Skarmory, Pidgiot, Blastroise, and... Kaisu frown, then panicked. Lucas had been guiding him on his journy after he had found and caught him. If he was gone then...

He felt a sudden surge as Pidgiot started flying downwards. He held on tighter as the large building of the Ribbon Society came into veiw. Pidgiot started slowing down and leveling out. His mum was waiting by her house. He jumped, returning Pidgiot at the same time. He quickly took out his PokeNav, which had been utilized to work in sinnoh. He had a scan system installed to search for lost Pokemon/-balls. It came up with a 'No connection' screen. He frowned, as there had been perfect connection when he had called from Jubilife. He ran up towards his Mum, and gave her a hug. "Oh yeah, take this." he said, pulling out 2000 Pokedollars. He took off his bag, looking for his membership card, and sure enough, he found it, but somthing else struck him. "My.... Draco Plate..." Kaisu said, shocked.

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: i can ty to help KaiKae. And also fit it in with something I needed to happen. Hope this works.

Joseph was helping to get off some of the debree. "Come on out Vibrava. Vibrava help Feraligator and Lairon to get people out from under the debree. Use gust."

Vibrava beat its wings rapidly and blew the debree free. Just then a shinny plate fell out of the sky and hit vibrava. Due to the intense work out he had, vibrava started to glow. He got larger and evolved into Flygon. But since the plate was on him while he was evolving he looked even more ferocious than a usual Flygon.

"Woah, what happened." He then looks at the plate that fell off him. "Hey, this looks like my water plate. Strange. Where did this come from?"

OoC: are you still fighting Rayquaza

OoC: ahh, Aeroblast. My favorite attack. Is someone catching Ray as their legendary or is he just like a "boss battle"?

Joe, Feraligator, and Flygon looked up at the massive battle. "Woah, awesome battle. Don't worry guys, when its a land fight, you can show off feraligator. And next air fight now you're my main pokemon Flygon.

Fer - "Gatorrrrrr"

Fly - "Grooooooooooowwwwwnnnnnn"

Archived