Pokemon RP The Pokemon God's Destruction (LOCK please part 2 coming soon =D)

Silver The Hedgehog

Saskuto:(sees Moltres,Atricuno,and Zapdos in front of him)GO LUGIA!!!!!

Lugia:GAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!You 3 again??You didnt learn your lesson last time.

Saskuto:(looks at Moltres)Lugia attack Moltres with HYDRO PUMP!!!!!!(Lugia uses Hydro Pump and it hits Moltres)One down two to go.(Looks at Zapdos)Lugia,use your Ancient Power!!!(uses it and attacks Zapdos)there,theres only articuno left,finish it with Aeroblast.(Lugia does Aeroblast and hits Articuno)Done(Radios Tj on his cell phone)Hey Tj,the birds have flown the coupe,I'm done.

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Come on out Feraligator and Lairon."

"Feraligator ... Hydro Pump on Entei"

Lairon ... Shock Wave on Suicune"

Houndoom .... Shadow Ball on Raikou"

"Flygon ... Earthquake on all of them"

Each of the legendary tigers were hit with the attacks and were blasted back. "First things first ... "joe pulled out an ultra ball and threw it at Raikou. The battle settled and Raikou was captured. "cool, looks like I got my legendary ... time to meet and help the others". Joe then released Raikou back out and had him help the others.

Joe - "Raikou ... start charging a zap cannon."

Entei and Suicune calmed down and ran away. The zap cannon in Raikou's mouth fadded.

He picked up his cell "Yo, TJ ... the tigers are taken care of, and Raikou and his massive thunder powers have joined us"

"yep. My 4 were more than a match for them. Entei and Suicune had enough and left and I caught Raikou. And I'm just itching to try out his zap cannon and other attacks. haha I'm heading back your way ... any legendaries left?"

As Joe and the group are walking back .. Lairon starts to glow and then evolves into Aggron. "Roooooooooooonnnnnn"

"Awesome, the teams coming together quite nicely. I don't even know if i need a 6th pokemon with all of you guys."

When Ken arrived, everything was he remembered it.

He felt uneasy, somethings up. He ran towards a small town, then he waited til night.

When it was dark, he struck.

He threw a pokeball, from it came ghasly, he partner in crime.

"ghasly, go into this building and take all the money you can hold."

He understood, he done this over a million times, this was the only they funded for their trips.

He waited, then ghasly came back and barfed out the money.

"Nice! Ghasly, we're eating well tonight!"

Though Ghasly was a ghost pokemon and didn't eat, he understood the joke, he laughed along with Ken. He walked into a restraurant and ordered a steak. He finished it and paid, leaving a hefty tip for the waitress.

He walked into the woods,

Its good having a team that you can trust, he thought.

OoC: Yes, 39 clues, and that's the town name, Mossdeep! I forget a lot.

Wayne was at the same beach that he was at yesterday, except this time, he wasn't half unconcious. He searched the beach, but found nothing. He thought back to the riddle that Latias recited, and remembered that it "moved with the waves". He was guessing that it was indicating water. So Wayne decided to have a look. He jumped in, and to his amazement, found nothing. He ten continued thinking about the riddle when Latias interrupted. "It must be in a cave, that's open to sunlight. That means that there is something in the water that has open sunlight, but is in a cave." Latias described. Right away it cliced into Wayne's head. "It's simple physics! There has to be a rock that fell from the sky, and it was hollow with an opening. Water can't rush up, so the opening must have been pointed down, allowing some sunlight, but no water!" Wayne said. And with that, they found a rock with an opening. The opening was tilting down, but was a little sideways, allowing water to enter, but not a lot. Wayne ented and immediately fell inside, but landed in a pool of water. Latias followed, but didn't fall, since he could levitate. As Wayne plunged into the pool, he saw the crystal. He picked it up, and luckily it was the righ time of day, alowing light to go through the hole. It was orange, a very light orange, so that it didn't look like Red Orange. Again, Latias read the wording:

"Space collides,

interguess,

through the snow,

all the rest.

And let your spirit,

be set free,

in this world of bliss,

and unending glee."

And with that, Wayne came out of the rock, (With the assistance of Latias) swam up, and reached the shore. He, though he was wet, continued on his journey.

The next night, Ken let his pokemon out. All his pokemon were ghost types.

He watched as his gasly, Haunter, and gengar play. His ninetails watched them with her unstaring red eyes. And his Alakazam telepathically talking to him.

"You took your sweet time trying to get me."Said Alakazam.

"Hey, it took me a long time to find you, then it took me a long time breaking in."

"Still, you should have reported my pokenapping to the police."

"You know that the police in Orre is lousy, I had to do it my self."

"Hmph, theres something wrong."

"What is it?"

"There's something wrong here, have you noticed the weather, it keeps on changing at regular intervuls."

"Yeah, that is strange."

They pondered on that.

A Skarmory could be heard crying in the distance,

Kaisu soared down, headed for Lucas. He and Skarmory had Rubber padding on,

so the thunder wouldn't harm him. He ripped off his mask and gloves, and Skarmory cut the rest. He knelt beside Lucas, pulling out his pokeball. 'Sorry buddy...' he thought,

and the beam appeared and took Lucas in. He looked around,vand seeing the battle, ran up and joined the trainers. "Ryperior, Pidgiot, let's go!" He yelled, throwing two pokeballs.

"Name's Kiasu, ready to kick some butt." He said, ready to battle.

As Joseph was heading towards MewTwo Regirock, RegIce, Registeel, and Regigigas blocked his path. "Oh this is sooo not good. Agron, Feraligator ... looks like your jobs not done."

He threw the pokeballs and they came out. RegiRock and RegiSteel went for them.

"Feraligator ... Hydro Pump"

"Agron ... Flamethrower"

They both formed their blasts perfectly in sync with each other. The team work was amazing. Regirock and registeel fell. However, RegIce and regigigas took the opportunity to both use superpower and slam into Feraligator and Agron. They tried to use protect, but it was too fast.

Agron fell, still not fully use to its newly evolved form, and Feraligator hung in there but couldn't handle 2 on 1. Not with soo little strength left from fighting the 3 legendary tigers and still wounded from the Rayquaza battle.

"Raikou ... use ZapCannon on them. " Raikou fired a massive burst stream of electrical energy which Regigigas took headon. The burst bounced off; however the amount of electricity was soo immense that Regigigas did feel it, but was still more than ready to fight. RegIce then tried to hit Joe, but Raikou scooped him up and kept dodging with Joe on his back.

"Umm ... guys .... could use a hand here. "

The next day, Ken walked to his families' shirne in Mt. Coronet. While he walked, he sensed something.

"There something different about Sinnoh, what could have happened? I gotta find out more at home." Said Ken.

He walked towards Snowpoint city. When he found there, he was shocked. It was actually sunny there. Children were playing, adults watching their kids, and all was normal. It was only the weather.

He ran towards one of the parents.

"Can you tell me what happened here? Last time i was here, Snowpoint city was buried in snow?"

"Oh, dont ask me, go ask one of the scienctists, they should know, so far they had sent trainers around Sinnoh to find out why."

"Looks like I got something to do now." Ken said.

Raikou, with Joe still hanging onto his back pounced and landed near Lauren and Rayquaza. "Thanks ... we were slightly outnumbered. These legendaries are definitely legendry for a reson. Their powers are immense. How many left ... or are we close to done?"

As they went deeper into the forest, Latias and Wayne didn't feel like they were on Southern Island. The weather decided to change to the opposite of their favor, and it started raining. They continued searching, though, and the air started getting misty. As they were walking, they fell. Down. And words cannot describe how dark and scary their fall was, like very dark fall, or very scary fall. If I were to use thosetypes of human phrases, it would be very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, dark. And that's what Wayne felt. Latias was helfful, because she illuminated light, making things a lttle visible, but it was still dark. They were expecting to reach an end, but it continued going. And when Wayne was looking down, he saw it. The gem. In a cave, that they would miss if I don't stop narrating in 30 seconds. And he made it.

"MOVE!" Kiasu yelled.

"Rhyperior, earthquake!" He yelled again, and the ground started cracking towards Regiice and Regiregias. "Lucas, come out!" he said, throwing another pokeball. He pulled out a full restore and sprayed it over Lucas. His wounds healed, and he jumped up, and started running towards the Regis. He stopped, and he sensed that Regiregias was about to use superpower again. A faint Aura glow came over him, and he charged at Regiregias, using superpower. "Me first, good idea!" He slammed into Regiregias, and he stumbled backwards, a little winded, but he quickly regained his balance and Lucas ran to TJ and Joe. Kaisu came over to them as well, pulling out another pokeball. He threw it, and Pidgiot came out. ucas and Kaisu nodded, and Lucas jumped onto pidgiot and they started circling around the the two Regis. "WAIT! Arn't you, what's your name again, uh... Oh Yeah! TJ, right?" He said.

After he talked to the scientists he was filled in. So, the mighty god pokemon wants to destroy my home, he thought.

He doesnt know where to begin his quest. Surly there are other pokemon trainers who are involved with this, he just have to find them. He ran towards SnowPoint Temple. His family's shrine is close there, hit 2 birds with one stone, go to the temple, investigate and then go home to his family's shrine.

Lucas and Pidgiot were circling the pokemon overhead. As they were going around Regiregias's back, Lucas jumped onto the giant pokemon. It turned, throwing him towards Regiice. He hung on, trying to get to it's head. When he got there, he used close combat, dealing some serious damage to Regiice. He jumped off, and was picked up by Pidgiot. He blasted Regiice with an Aura Sphere, deciding to aim at the seemingly weaker one first.

He used a series of Aura Spheres, and he started to grow faint, so he flung himself at Regiice, using close combat again.

"allow me to return the save Lauren. Raikou ... Zap Cannon on deoxys" Raikou's mouth glowed fierce and shot another massive burst of electricity. Raikou's Zap Cannon and Giratina's Shadow Force actully merged in mid air and slamed into Doexys, needless to say overpowering Deoxys.

"phew, nice team work"

Archived