Pokemon RP The Pokemon God's Destruction (LOCK please part 2 coming soon =D)

Silver The Hedgehog

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ken reached the temple, it was still the same as always. He walked in, navigated through the maze. When he went to the Regigas statue, he gasped. It was gone. He seached the room, there was no marks. He was scared, if something that huge could leave this place without drawing alarm, then something is way wrong since the time he was gone. He got out of the temple. He then proceded to go to his family's shrine. When he arrived, he couldn't believe what he saw. His family's shrine was deserted. He entered the shrine, the place was dirty. Everywhere he looked, it was ether covered in cobwebs or littered with trash. He walked towards the place where the idol was supposed to be, instead of seeing a gold, shiny, and giant buddha, not even a dusty idol, he saw a area void of the buddha. He cried there. He stayed there for days. When he regained his senses, he cleaned up the place. He let his pokemon helped. Ninetails used her psychic power to sweep the floors, Alakazam also did the same. Gasly, Haunter, and Gengar washed the floors. Ken made repairs to the broken roof, floor, and doors. When they were done, they basked in the shrine's glory. They then closed the doors, and locked them. They were sad to leave, but they had to help find out what was going on. Ken didn't want to just sit around and do nothing. But he didn't knew where to start. A idea formed in his head.

ooc:lake PKMN???

Ic:As the battle with the Regis grew longer,

Kaisu was growing desperate. He started walking,

and he tripped on a rock, and his Master Ball fell out of his pocket.

THen he had an idea. 'I was going to use this for Arceus, but...

this battle is getting on my nerves and this would end this straight aways, sorta,

but then again... Well maybe i could do with a Pokemon like Regiregias...

But Arceus would be AWSOME...' Kaisu thought about this and his head started hurting.

He picked up his Master Ball and pulled it to his face, unable to know what to do this it...

OOC:Night Rider, Master Ball-RegiRegias *WINK*

(nightwing, how do i join the duel acad club?)

As he was walking down the hill, he thought about what has happened during his time away from Sinnoh. He couldn't believe all this could happan in a week. He hopes that this threat will come to pass, but secretly, he wanted to last so he can get some of the action. He arrived at Alamos Town by sunset.

Well, time for another heist gasly.

OoC: There are Latios and Latias, the ones always forgotten, but they're with me right now. There is some others, like those mini ones Darkrai, Cressila, Heatran, etc. that I haven't heard of from this RP. Then all of the Deoxys forms (I think I spelled that wrong), and that's the ones that pop up in my head.

"I've got an idea. Risky ... but it may help. Everybody .... you and your pokemon get down."

Joe recalled out Feraligator and Agron.

"Feraligator ... use Rain Dance"

"Raikou and Agron ... use Thunder. Strike All the legendaries that are attacking us."

A massive storm appeared that soaked all th legendaries with truckloads of water, just then massive bolts of electricity rained down from the sky striking the attacking legendaries. All the fellow trainers and good pokemon stayed close to the ground and thus since the evil legendaries were the tallest things around they were all hit.

"Hows that for turning the tides? If you guys are gonna do something,nows the time, that had to weaken them all. "

(i did but nothin happened)

Ken let gasly out of his pokeball, he greeted the usual way, a huge lick to his face. Unlike other people he was use to it now. He told gasly the same thing. Gasly understood and went through the wall, when he came in, he saw him. Darkrai. Gasly froze, Darkrai didnt sense him, he was just over 2 children sleeping. Gasly was frozen with fear. Even pokemon had legends of him. He had heard legends , and feared them. He worked all his, er, life working, living, and having fun. He never thought he had faced the legend. He quickly turned around and went through the wall.

"What happened?" asked ken.

gasly told him what happened. Ken didnt believe it. But he didnt order gasly to go back in, he still had a lot left. He put gasly back in his ball and went to a Pokemon center and stayed there. When day came he went to the fortuneteller.

"Ken, its so nice to see you again, im sorry what happened to your family." She said.

"what happened to them?" he asked.

"oh it was terrible. There was a great earthquake, your family went to check it out, but no one saw them again."

Ken was speechless. It had to be the Regigas's doing. He let it go. He had to. Nothing he can do will bring them back.

"Tell me, can you see where is all the trainers that went to investigate whats happening?"

"oh yes, i foresaw that you will come here. But the last time i tried to look, i got chills all over my body. Then i saw a strange horse like pokemon with a ring around it's body. Go to the Hoenn region, and get the Red and Blue Orbs. They will guide you."

"alright. i'll go."

"Wait! here my number, add it to your PokeNav."

"Ok, keep me updated."

And with that he left.

"well pal, you got your wish, your going to have some of the action."

Archived