The Great Battle - Capture the Castle

六兆年と一夜物語

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately' date=' although the Attack was Negated, it doesn't mean the Portal is Destroyed..... I Rape Yuki Nagato while the Portal Unleashes the 10 Hells of the end again

Portal HP: 100,000(If i am allowed)

[/quote']

Nagato deletes the portal, even though she's being raped. However, the rape does hurt Nagato.

Nagato - 9,999,990

I cast a mirror wall around Ryko's portal to protect it as it may be our only hope.

Sadly, there was no target for the Mirror Wall.

First, I summon two large walls to create an endless alleyway in length and height, trapping the enemies in between the two.

I then summon a 70-foot high, magical juggernaut between the walls, also, which I ride to crush and damage the opposing forces a bit.

If that does not work, I choose to strengthen aleister.crowley666's Magic Missile.

I hire their moms to ground them. Therefore, I win. If that does not work:

- I'll cut their feet off.

- I'll remove their eyes.

- I'll cut off their noses.

- I'll cut off their tongues.

- I'll sow their mouth and eyes shut.

- I'll remove their ears, then proceeding to sow their ears shut.

- I'll chain them to a wall.

- I'll then starve them

- I'll then hire hookers to taunt them.

I cast magic missile as a 20th level mage on Nagato.

Nagato reprograms the missile so that the damage it would inflict actuall heals them.

Ragnarok - 1' date='500,000

Saturn Paladin - 1,500,000

Yuki Nagato - 10,000,000

First, I summon two large walls to create an endless alleyway in length and height, trapping the enemies in between the two.

I then summon a 70-foot high, magical juggernaut between the walls, also, which I ride to crush and damage the opposing forces a bit.

If that does not work, I choose to strengthen aleister.crowley666's Magic Missile.

First, Nagato crushes the wall surrounding the juggernaut.

Next, since you strengthed aleister.crowley666's missile, Ragnarok and Saturn Paladin gain 1 million HP.

Ragnarok - 2,500,000

Saturn Paladin - 2,500,000

Yuki Nagato - 10,000,000

I Create another Portal' date=' which unleashes the 10 hells of the end at Ragnarok, Saturn, and Yuki, oh and i created a Barrier around it

[/quote']

Unfortunately, the barrier surrounding the portal causes the Hells of the End to reflect onto the portal, thus destroying it.

I hire their moms to ground them. Therefore' date=' I win. If that does not work:

- I'll cut their feet off.

- I'll remove their eyes.

- I'll cut off their noses.

- I'll cut off their tongues.

- I'll sow their mouth and eyes shut.

- I'll remove their ears, then proceeding to sow their ears shut.

- I'll chain them to a wall.

- I'll then starve them

- I'll then hire hookers to taunt them.

[/quote']

Nagato receives damage, but immediately recovers. However, she can neither attack or defend now.

As for Ragnarok and Saturn, they too cannot attack or defend, but they also receive damage.

Ragnarok - 1,250,000

Saturn Paladin - 1,250,000

Ah' date=' Saturn is here.

Well, this is the YCM portion part of this, so YCM Members are the opponents. You can control how things go for you and Ragnarok, and if you've seen The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, you can control Yuki Nagato as well.

[/quote']

Ah. I wonder what's gonna happen when Crab Helmet becomes an opponent? (Shudders)

Anyway, I'll trust you to handle any actions here. I've got my hands full with my own game. :(

Archived