Upper Deck Forced to Discontinue Support

This has been topiced a lot already no need for more.

But since upperdeck is supplying towards locals, there wouldn't be anymore special prizes. eg. --Hobby League Boxes (I haaass ONE!)

-Those special playmat things

-t-shirts

-promos

for north America

Guest PikaPerson01

how sad... now that UDE cant distribute the cards anymore' date=' there's no point for them to even make more packs... So I'm guessing that Crimson Crisis is THE last pack UDE will ever make...

*Ques funeral music for Yugioh TCG*

[/quote']

Konami made it.

On that note, Konami also made Crossroads of Chaos, The Duelist Genesis, Light of Destruction, Phantom Darkness, and every single other set since the beginning of the game.

how sad... now that UDE cant distribute the cards anymore' date=' there's no point for them to even make more packs... So I'm guessing that Crimson Crisis is THE last pack UDE will ever make...

*Ques funeral music for Yugioh TCG*

[/quote']

you are forgetting

-Raiging battle

-Ancient Prophesy

-and some other (at least 2) packs in the future.. they still don't run out of ideas, & UDE only distributes...

although now that I think about it, which company did the Extra 10 cards that appeared as world wide debut cards in every pack in the English pack resently

Its being replaced

KDE is also currently developing its own ranking system which will be called COSSY [Konami Card Game Official Tournament Support System] and will launch in April. We are working on a plan that will link up Konami's COSSY rankings worldwide' date=' added KDE's Hoashi.

[/quote']

Now stop q_qing

Archived