My thoughts on the Crimson Crisis Exclusives

Colossal Fighter/Assault Mode

Need to say more? It's predecessor is better than this hunk of junk

Dark Voltanis

Horribly outclassed, possibly would have been good if DLZ hadn't seen release. Once again its predecessor is better

Prime Material Falcon

What a waste of a card. If your running this over Prime Material Dragon something is definitely wrong with you

Bone Crusher

Possibly the one best of the TCG Exclusives, but since Mezuki is on the Limited list, this card has now pretty much lost fame. funk you Konami

Alien Kid

Nice card. But guess what? It can't be searched... what good is that? In order to make this card useful, can Konami make an Alien card that searches others?

Totem Dragon

Bushi gone horribly wrong. Nuff said

Royal Swamp Eel

Only useful card. I have nothing else to say on this matter

Submarine Frog

Wow, a 2400 ATK Piercing monster... Havent we got around 5 of these already?

Code A Ancient Ruins

Nice support, but possibly to slow to really do harm

Synchro Change

Please. A card that is severally outclassed by De-Synchro? Horrible, horrible card

Now, lets talk about those OCG releases

Multiply

Outdated and Situational. Scapegoat owns this

Makiu, the Magical Mist

Outdated, only pretty much useful in Batterymen, which sucks anyways since Short Circuit owns this

Assault Armor

Why not give us Arms Hole instead? Then release this!

Puppet King

Bad. Nuff said

Zeta Reticulant

Wannabe Alien monster. Although not to bad, its still can't win games

Tethys the Goddess of Light

Nice card. Good Fairy Support, at least they sort of have a draw engine now

Ido the Supreme Magical Force

Only released due to the Anime. BAAAAAAAAAD!

Violet Witch

Same as above, but then again this is outclassed by Botanic Fairy, or whatever its called

Greed Quasar

Should have been released ages ago. I like this, but its not as great unless you have a dedicated deck around it

Armoroid

If "roids" had more synergy, this card would be good. But no, Konami funked up the roids as they funked up the banlist.

[align=justify]Now here comes the fun part. Personally I believe the 10 TCG Exclusives were supposed to be released as part of the OCG Crimson Crisis set, but were to outclassed to be added, so Konami decided to give them to us instead. Yay, sheet cards so it makes it harder to get other good cards! As for the OCG Exclusives, obviously rejects towards the game that are never used in the game because they are seriously outclassed

Now its your turn[/align]

I love this topic

Colossal Fighter/Assault Mode

Need to say more? It's predecessor is better than this hunk of junk

SAME WITH HYPSER PSYCHIC BLASTER!

Bone Crusher

Possibly the one best of the TCG Exclusives' date=' but since Mezuki is on the Limited list, this card has now pretty much lost fame. f*** you Konami[/quote']

^This^

Zeta Reticulant

Wannabe Alien monster. Although not to bad' date=' its still can't win games[/quote']

Its a fun card.

Greed Quasar

Should have been released ages ago. I like this' date=' but its not as great unless you have a dedicated deck around it[/quote']

Yes, It should have ben released ages ago. Also, Calculator ftw

Armoroid

If "roids" had more synergy' date=' this card would be good. But no, Konami f***ed up the roids as they f***ed up the banlist.[/quote']

But this card is awesome. And yet again, Konami expects these archtypes to 'suposetly' be 'good'...

Royal Swamp Eel, Totem Dragon, Submarine Frog, Tethys, and Code "A" - Ancient Ruins, are great choices for the Game. The rest I could care less about.

EDIT: Although I do like Bone Crusher, Alien Kid, and Colossal Fighter/Assault Mode (if I'm thinking of its effect correctly).

Guest PikaPerson01

Bone Crusher

Possibly the one best of the TCG Exclusives' date=' but since Mezuki is on the Limited list, this card has now pretty much lost fame. f*** you Konami[/quote']

You are wrong. Fish Tuner is much better.

Here are my thoughts on some of these cards:

Colossal Fighter/Assault Mode: I was seriously disappointed that I couldn't go to the Sneak Preview, but not because I couldn't get this card.

Prime Material Falcon: The words "Effect Monster's" seriously ruined it.

Alien Kid: I think it's a great card. Aliens need something like this.

Royal Swamp Eel: Holy crap! I see Coelacanth being banned for this card's awesomeness.

Code A Ancient Ruins: What I said about Alien Kid.

Zeta Reticulant: I gotta admit, that's pretty cool.

Ido the Supreme Magical Force: It was a cool card in the Anime, but it was seriously hammered. At least you can still Set monsters, though they might be destroyed by Ido.

Greed Quasar: Cool card. You can get his Level past 12.

I am pretty much happy with the TCG-exclusive cards.

Archived