What Are You Listening To.

Cin

400?cb=20170802095916

He is an Asshole ↑ This guy This Guy No Not This Guy... I can't stand his stupid card effects greate design for art but not effects bounig I hate that effect F*ck You Firewall Dragon

This The Music I think in My F*UCKING Head when I battle that F*UCKING ASSHOLE FIREWALL DRAGON THIS IS HIS THEME SONG HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY Man This guy is really an Asshole when he keeps bouning your Grinder Golem back to your hand so You can keep on making those worthless tokens that are only useful for Link Monsters Firewall Dragon he is such a F*ucking asshole so this will be his F*ucking Song I hope You Guys Enjoy!

GrinderGolem-LCGX-EN-C-1E.pngGrinderToken-DAR-EN-VG.pngGrinderToken-DAR-EN-VG.png

Edited by Zamazenta

1 minute ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

If it's just one video per post, I don't think spoilers are necessary. But if it's multiple videos in a post, then spoilers would be preferred.

Anywho: Here's a few Pokemon tracks.

Reveal hidden contents

It's not one video, for whatever reason the spoilers are glitching and nest within each other

@YCMaker any ideas?

15 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

If it's just one video per post, I don't think spoilers are necessary. But if it's multiple videos in a post, then spoilers would be preferred.

Anywho: Here's a few Pokemon tracks.

Hide contents

I Love Pokemon So Much That Take Yu-gi-oh and Pokemon and turn all the Pokemon Give them Human Froms as ther weak froms then their Pokemon from aree there ture forme and give the some more froms