[3DISC] Teh Yubelz

Guest PikaPerson01

All three are far too difficult to work with, requiring their own deck to make them even remotely playable.

Also, the last two are dead draws, and Yubel's own effect may make it a hindrance. If you main only Yubel, you're screwed because it's effect would hurt you more. If you main Yubel and the 2 higher up forms, you have a much less consistent deck.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't type situation with these 3.

Yubel - Constantly requires a tribute. Only good tribute is Doom Shaman so that you can get out Terror Incarnate. It's only other use is for Neo Wiseman.

Terror Incarnate - People say that this is the best Yubel. Just get Yubel destroyed and you can summon this. It's a great nuke card, and when it's gone, you get Ultimate Nightmare. It's also Level 11, a very rare occurence.

Ultimate Nightmare - It's just regular Yubel, but much better. The art is awesome though.

I actually have the first 2 forms of Yubel in my binder (I had Wiseman....but traded it).

Look at the 2nd and 3rd forms. 3rd form is obviously weaker. It only destroys a monster if it gets attacked. 2nd form destroys all monsters at the end of the turn, no matter what. I actually pulled off a combo with the 2nd form in a tourney duel once.

Used Tomato to Special Summon Yubel on my opponent's turn. Then used Hammer Shot on Yubel (It was the only monster on the field at the time) and summoned the second form. Then I used Reborn on Yubel and O - Oversoul on Neos. Sent em out to bring out Neos Wiseman. Wiseman can't be destroyed by card effects. So while my opponent's field was being obliterated, I kept a 3000 ATK beatstick on the field.

To put it simply....my opponent was pissed off.

3rd form is obviously weaker. It only destroys a monster if it gets attacked.

Read again' date=' unlike the first form the third can use it's effect when attacking, not just being attacked.

[/quote']

But keep in mind. There are tons of Traps that destroy attacking monsters. 3rd form is risking being Sakuretsued while the second form just destroys as it pleases.

Read again' date=' unlike the first form the third can use it's effect when attacking, not just being attacked.

[/quote']

But keep in mind. There are tons of Traps that destroy attacking monsters. 3rd form is risking being Sakuretsued while the second form just destroys as it pleases.

lol@people running Sakeretsu.

[/quote']

I think if you're on the third form they've probably used quite a bit of destruction already. Anyway, i'm not arguing about whether attacking is an effective strategy, just that what you initially said was wrong.

lol@people running Sakeretsu.

lol@people running anythying in the main deck that destroys/removes attacking monsters

Mirror Force says hi.

lol@Mirror Force.

Mirror Force in Side Deck is okay, but I wouldn't main it in this meta.

I usually use "Limit Reverse" and change "Yubel" to Defense Position so it is destroyed with "Limit Reverse"s effect and take out "Terror Incarnate"... now, if the opponent wants to use their destruction in a monster with 0 ATK. fine! I take out the ultimate nightmare. but if they don't, fine.. Yubel 2 keeps crewing up my opponent, and it works nicely with "The Calculator"

anyways, Yubel 1 always comes back with almost whatever and it is replaced by Yubel 2 with no effort again... I say yubel Deck is good but with Wiseman Neos is a Type of Deck I don't know much about...

I usually use "Limit Reverse" and change "Yubel" to Defense Position so it is destroyed with "Limit Reverse"s effect and take out "Terror Incarnate"... now' date=' if the opponent wants to use their destruction in a monster with 0 ATK. fine! I take out the ultimate nightmare. but if they don't, fine.. Yubel 2 keeps crewing up my opponent, and it works nicely with "The Calculator"

anyways, Yubel 1 always comes back with almost whatever and it is replaced by Yubel 2 with no effort again... I say yubel Deck is good but with Wiseman Neos is a Type of Deck I don't know much about...

[/quote']

I personally like Swing of Mem + Doom Shaman to revive yubel and destroy it.

Wiseman is a terrible deck and not as fun a Yubel. its more of a headach than a deck

Archived