DIMDs 5 round all card contest. ROUND 3!< post your cards

dorgeismydog

Here is my entry:

100747.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Trap Cards. Every time a monster is Summoned, this card gains 100 ATK and DEF. Every time a monster is destroyed, this card gains 100 ATK and DEF. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, draw 1 card. If the card is a Trap Card, increase this card's ATK by 1000. When this card is destroyed, you can tribute 1 Synchro monster on your side of the field to draw cards equal to double the amount of cards in your hand.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here is my card

185418qlu.jpg

[spoiler=effect] This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Summoned by removing 2 LIGHT monster in your graveyard from play. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all LIGHT-Type monsters on your side of the field cannot be destroyed (excluding this).

Here is my entry...

28tjoqo.png

Effect - This card is also treated as a Plant-Type monster. If this card is selected as an attack target, you can discard 1 card from your hand to negate the attack. Once per turn, inflict 100 points of damage to your opponent for every card in there hand. If your opponent draws a card(s) outside of there Draw Phase, you can pay 500 points per card to place the card(s) at the bottom of Deck.

I will enter this

171556g.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]This monster can be Special Summoned from your hand when a Level 4 or lower Machine-Type monster you control is destroyed by battle. As long as this monster is face-up on the field, Level 4 or lower Machine-Type monsters you control cannot be targeted by cards your opponent controls. When your opponent destroys this monster by battle, immediately end their Battle Phase.

I need 1 more judge' date=' if your interested, PM me, but you cannot enter contest.

Judges:

Dorgeismydog, domi11, .:True Destiny:., Outlaw2313,

[/quote']

OK so that's 4/5!

Can I Be A Judge?

If you accept him then thats 5/5!

Then you can start judging!

Entry Reseerved, Points Sent

Card:

190972.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned from your hand or Graveyard except by Tributing 1 Fiend-Type and Warrior-Type monster you control. This card is unaffected by Spell Cards. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to increase this card's ATK and DEF by 2500 until the End Phase. If this card is destroyed by Battle, Special Summon it to the field in Defence Position with 1000 points. During your Stanby Phase, Special Summon 1 Fiend-Type to your field in Defence Position. The Special Summoned monster cannot declare an Attack or Change Battle Position except by Card Effect.

27737.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by tributing all monsters you control while your Life Points are 3000 or less. This card is also treated as Pyro-type. During each of your End Phases, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the difference of this card's ATK and the ATK of the monster with the highest ATK on the field.

I'll enter!

235869.jpg

Card Lore:

"Forgotten Hero Shining Swordman" + "Forgotten Hero Cyber Gunner" + "Forgotten Hero Shining Gunner".

When this card is Fusion Summoned send one card from your hand to your Graveyard. If it is a Spell Card, increase the ATK of this card by 400 and decrease your Life Points by 700.

If it is a Trap Card, destroy a face-down monster on the field. If it is a Monster Card with "Forgotten Hero" on its name, you can pay 1000 Life Poits to Special Summon one of the Fusion Materials used for the Fusion Summon from your Graveyard.

And it is not overpowered cuz one of the materials is a fusion of the other two materials.

I'll be entering a pop-culture related card, if that's okay.

79521.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Summoned except by removing from play 1 FIRE monster you control. This card must attack during the Battle Phase of the turn that it was Summoned. After this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Damage Step. As long as this card is in Defense Position, it cannot be targeted by the effects of Trap Cards. If this card is targeted by the effect of a Spell Card controlled by your opponent, you can discard 2 Spell Cards from your hand to negate the activation of the Spell Card your opponent controls and return it to the top of the owner's Deck. If this effect was used while this card was in Defense Position, it is changed to Attack Position after the effect resolves.

Archived