Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: The Dark Uprising!! |Ended| |Lock!|

Chaotic Angel

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agas laughed, she walked over to Asher and rapped her hands around him, tightly, she then whispered in his ear, "Im in a pickle, because my good and neutarul side loves Ron BUT my evil side loves you, so i love both of you, but i find it hard to love you both.."

OoC: 5000 posts, and what a way to start my legendary life on YCM with a plot twister!!! :D

Asher started blushing. "uhhh. its...better to go with who you think is..the better person..." He trid saying. He had a major tongue tie.

Brandon sat in the cage and looked at his cards. He noticed one that he never though he had. "woah." he whispered.

Wayne wondered in his head as he started walking back to where he first woke up if Brandon had found the card. He also wanted to get back at Agas for calling him a decapitated chicken. But he had other things in mind, like where Asher was. So he just sat in the corner that he was when he woke up, and stared at the cage Brandon was in.

Wayne noticed Brandon get out, and he was going to help him get out of the Shadow Realm, but then he ran off before Wayne could speak. Wayne noticed that he was going to the Throne Room, so he ran after him, hoping he wouldn't die before he got there.

Agas giggled, noticing that Asher had blushed, "Yes i would, seeing as Rons happy with it, now if you excuse me i have to tell Wayne that i didn't really mean to call him a headless chicken, chow..." and as Agas left she blew him a kiss.

Agas then found Wayne in the corner, she bent down and said, "Wayne, just so know i didn't really mean to call you a headless chicken, your an alright kid..." she patted him on the shoulder.

Archived