Yugioh GX: Unknown Darkness

OrcMan321

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Auch!" Chip said, covering his face. Then looks up and smiles. "That was a great duel, even tough it was short. I will be looking forward to duel you again!" He then de-activates his duel disk and looks at Revan and Josep's duel. "Who do you think will win?"

Josep draws his cards and looks at them for awile."Okay then. I start out by activating "The Mystic Garden" to the Field

Mystic Garden:

48795y.jpg

Now then I will go ahead and pay 1000 life point to actvate it. Then I summon "Mystic Guardian- Dawn"

48795.jpg.

I place 1 card face down and activate "Field barrier to protect My Mysic Garden. End Turn"

OOC:I think I took to long to post. Oh well.

Revan draws another card. "I summon Digital Mecha Stormforge, and acctivate MST (Mystical Space Typhoon), destroy your face down." "next I tune both my monsters. to create..."

244433q.jpg +

244433a.jpg

=

244433.jpg

"With clustering forces of Chaos and order, the feelings of rage and fear combine, to form. Digital Mecha - Firerain."

"He now ATKs your guardian."

Revan = 4000

Josep =2600

I chain my card, Mystic Balance!When this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect I can special summon 1 "Mystic Guardian Monster from My deck with an ATK equal to or lower then the damage I have recieved this turn. I summon Mystic Guardian-Rei!

48795.jpg

Because I special summoned a Mystic Guardian I activate one of My Mystic Garden's effects: I destroy your monster!

OOC:Wait is it my turn now?

"Very Well. My draw, I play a spell card Mecha Dock. So I bring back Firerain, but with half atk and no effect."

Mecha Dock: Special Summon 1 Digital Mecha monster from your graveyard. It's ATK is halved and it's efect is negated. The selected monster is destroyed during the end phase.

"Next I summon a level 1 tuner, Gigaform. and I tune my onsters together.

244433c.jpg

244433v.jpg

=

244433pvq.jpg

"Next, I my Bladeshade atks your Rei."

Josep= 1700

Revan = 4000

"I use bladeshades effect, so he can ATK again!"

Josep= 0

Revan = 4000

Archived