Yugioh GX: Unknown Darkness

OrcMan321

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"My family are obsessed with it," answered Jade. "The oddest thing is we all love different monster types. My dad's got two Fiend decks, mum's got a really old Fairy deck, I've got Spellcaster and Relinquished, and my bro's got a Dragon deck. You may have heard of him before, he's called Mark and he graduated from here two years ago. What about you? What's your story?"

[align=center]

Poseidon:(To Jade) Hmm..... I wish it were like yours but, my parents were Duelists and Rare-Card Colloectors!

I lived and loved dueling with them!

Then they were murdered by a Rare-Card Hunter!

I continued dueling in their memory I know one day I will find the man that killed them and I will put him through the pain that I felt!

Well!

Have fun Dueling!

[/align]

[align=center]

Poseidon: Pretty much!

They had another kid who was 12 when I was 5 we grew up together and he bullied me for liking duel monsters then when I was 8 years old I was being lectured by my step-dad about he didn't only foster me for my money but that he saw talent in me!

He lied too much!

At the age of 14 I finally plucked up the guts and money to leave!

[/align]

[align=center]

Poseidon: You sure you wanna go?

I don't really wanna go back to my dorm!

I don't even really know the people who I'm with just a few dorks!

I prefer to stay up, it's not like tomorrow's anything important is it?

[/align]

[align=center]

Poseidon: OK Bye!

I'm just gonna stay up all night and maybe improve my deck!

Poseidon walks back to his dorm when he gets their he pulls out his main deck and then his main box of spare cards, he searches through it looking for cards that will compliment his newest deck, while shuffling through the cards he finds:

"Chaos Spirit of the Ocean"

301d0kl.jpg

Poseidon: Well that's new!

I have never seen this card before and I know my card collection inside out!

It looks .................... PERFECT

He adds it to his deck and goes to bed![/align]

In the pier by the shoreline.

"Today has been interesting would'nt you say Onee-chan?"(My nickname fo Mystic Guardian-Rei)..."We met so many nice people today and some that aren't as pleaseant,That guy...Revan, he may not have shown it then but don't his powers remind you of him?"..."I know you don't want to talk about him but it's not as if we can erase him from our minds"

Josep looks around and sees the academy from where he stands.

"Hopefully this year won't be as troublesome as my Graduation duel"

After going around the campus he can sense the spirits of all the powerful duelists on the Island. He finally returns to the front of the Slifer dorm, but by now he's so tired he decides to simply sleep on the stairs.

"Good night...Onee-chan"

Rei comes out of her card to comfort him and repeats

Rei:"Good night...Zensaki"

OOC:I tried to end the day with a small little plot hole. I hope nobody minds.

OOC:I meant plot device.

[align=center]

Poseidon stirs and stirs during the night.

Something is troubling him, as he turns he awakes to see the sprirt of his new card which he had only just found.

Spirit: Poseidon ...... great danger you must face...

Poseidon: Wha ... what kind of great danger?

The Spirit disappears into the card half-way through Poseidon's question

Poseidon picks up the card... and feels something ... like it's trying to talk to him again, but he can't hear it!

[/align]

Late that night, at the Slifer Red Dorm, Revan gazed into a mirror where he saw not only his own refelction, but something much darker. "No You can't expect me to destroy my freinds."

The dark shadow firmly laugh manically, "You may not now, but you will destroy them!"

Revan looks into his deck and found a new card.

244433fjq.jpg

Revan added this card to his deck, wandering on how it got there. Revan then falls asleep until the morning.

[align=center]

Poseidon wakes up rather reluctantly to find that he had slept in and was late for class.

As he rushed to get ready to go to class he noticed his new class at the top of his deck and remebered what had happened last night, Poseidon starts running to class.

[/align]

Archived