Yu-Gi-Oh! Original Series (Not Season 0): English Openings vs. Japanese Openings

Which YGO Openings Do You Like More?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which YGO Openings Do You Like More?

• English (4Kids!)
    • Japanese

Using a slightly different part of the same doesn't count as being different enough. Its called being too lazy to compose another piece of music or hire a new artist (Or cost cutting by being cheap). That's what I like about the Japanese version they give lots of different groups a chance to get their style of music played.

Japanese openings ftw. Warriors pwned them all.

@Black_Light, the only opening that sounded happy was Kaisei Josho Hallelujah and that's not even the series your refering to. They aren't that happy sounding.

yugioh's crappy old dubbed music, I got tired of it really fast.

yugioh's japanese openings are way better. but the one I liked the most was overlap (season 5) or at least that's the one I remember the most and I think that's how its called..(yup)

I think I'm going to listen to season 4 again so I can remember :)

EDIT: no, now I like the 4 more too.. :)

I've seen all (or at least most) of the Japanese openings, and Warriors was really good.

But my vote still goes to English, because it has the overall dark, mysterious, and hopeful feeling that the series had and I don't care if they recycled it.

Or maybe it's because it gives me nostalgia...

You don't care if they recycled it for TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY FOUR EPISODES?! Atleast with the Japanese OP/EDs you hear a new one every so many months, along with edits to the opening credits when required (although I feel that was mainly GX and 5Ds)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived