The "last" Earthbound God

http://manjyomethunder.twoday.net/stories/5413434/

Earthbound God - Chacu Challhua

017m.jpg

Only 1 "Earthbound Immortal" monster can be face-up on the field at once. Destroy this card if there is not a face-up Field Spell card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. While this card is in face-up Defense Position' date=' your opponent cannot conduct their Battle Phase. Once per turn, you can inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the DEF of this card. This card cannot attack the turn this effect is used.

[/quote']

Don't see the point of his effect since trying to stall with an Earthbound God will only fail, and why would you stall if you could just attack for 1/3 of your opponent's life points.

Still he's better then Cusillu and Apu.

I like this one the best so far. 1200 Damage per turn + Stalling the opponent from attacking packed into one card. Not much work to block them. :D

Why would you do that if you could attack for more then twice that? Also with him being weak to not only monster removal, but spell and trap, odds are he won't last for more then 2 turns.

..It has the ability to prevent the Battlephase alltogether' date=' and can inflict 1200 each turn?

Btw, This card + Unity = win

[/quote']

UNITY OTK!

16000 DEF much? What exactly are you planning to do, Chaos-End Master into Labyrinth Wall?

..It has the ability to prevent the Battlephase alltogether' date=' and can inflict 1200 each turn?

[/quote']

UNITY OTK!

16000 DEF much? What exactly are you planning to do, Chaos-End Master into Labyrinth Wall?

no, I just need monsters with decent def, and good attack, like luster dragon.

only the EB can't attack on the turn the power is used.

remember I said OTK, not FTK

[/quote']

UNITY OTK!

Then the OTK is basically "have a lot of monsters with high ATK out."

[/quote']

UNITY OTK!

Then the OTK is basically "have a lot of monsters with high ATK out."

no, they don't all need to be high attack, I was actually thinking about the deck as a whole.

high attack may help, but the def is important as well, since if I feel it is to risky to attack, and I have this monster out, I play unity and then activate it's damage dealing power. it may not otk, but it is a way to deal a large amount of damage in one shot.

Archived