[DISC] Super Polymerization

Guest PikaPerson01

[align=center]

I think this can work against Monster Reborn' date=' as they monster can be taken from your Graveyard to the opponents field.

What do you think?[/align']

I think you haven't even read the card.

And crazy demons from a different dimension were sacrificing peoples' souls for this why?

[align=center]

I think this can work against Monster Reborn' date=' as they monster can be taken from your Graveyard to the opponents field.

What do you think?[/align']

I think you haven't even read the card.

Or he reversed the order, god knows how.

Guest PikaPerson01

If he did' date=' then the sentiment about it working against Monster Reborn doesn't make sense. <_<

[/quote']

Taking targets out of the grave by sending them to the field.

"Taking targets out of the field, and sending them to the grave" then makes no sense with the "good against Monster Reborn" statement. It's no more "good against monster reborn" then Raigeki is.

On-topic: Card is terrible and situational.

If he did' date=' then the sentiment about it working against Monster Reborn doesn't make sense. <_<

[/quote']

"Taking targets out of the field, and sending them to the grave" then makes no sense with the "good against Monster Reborn" statement. It's no more "good against monster reborn" then Raigeki is.

That's not the reverse, that's the correct order. I was suggesting, that in some morphed way, the OP managed to read it was sending monsters from either player's graveyard to your side of the field.

Guest PikaPerson01

[/quote']

That's not the reverse, that's the correct order. I was suggesting, that in some morphed way, the OP managed to read it was sending monsters from either player's graveyard to your side of the field.

Then it'd just be doing Monster Reborn's effect anyway, so you haven't really accomplished anything, except losing a face down card which you could have bluffed to draw out an opponents Dust Tornado or MST.

[/quote']

Then it'd just be doing Monster Reborn's effect anyway, so you haven't really accomplished anything, except losing a face down card which you could have bluffed to draw out an opponents Dust Tornado or MST.

It was the best I could think of okay? :(

[/quote']

It was the best I could think of okay? :(

I think what the dude meant was that you could fuse the monster the opponent brought back with something else on the field. That would put your monster back into the Grave.

However, that "anti-Monster Reborn" idea really only works if your Deck is an Elemental Hero deck.

dna surgery' date=' with five head dragon or something like that, about the only usefulness of it

[/quote']

Seems you forget that you could tech agenst a noob E-Hero deck. Or agenst some guy who is using Heros and WATER-Attribute cards for an easy Zero.

........And thats about it really >__>

Archived