Official Pokemon Platinum Discussion

Flame Dragon

Those moves are okay for right now' date=' but make sure to give it better moves later. I would personally suggest:

Spore

Seed Bomb

Mach Punch

(Move of your choice)

Anybody wanna suggest a good fourth move? On that note, what is the Ability of your Breloom?

[/quote']

I believe it's ability is Effect Spore.

Also, I'm trying to EV Train a Yanmega for Speed. I'm trying to get the Power Anklet so it gets better Speed. Can anyone provide a list of Pokemon I can EV Train on for Speed? :S

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Use the main pokemon thread people. Is that so hard?

The only reason I'm not deleting posts is because their are a few to many.

English' date=' do you speak it?

Also, where do i find my rivals dad?

[/quote']

Battle Tower. He's the Frontier Brain there.

Speaking of which, Frontier Brain music = win.

Also' date=' I'm trying to EV Train a Yanmega for Speed. I'm trying to get the Power Anklet so it gets better Speed. Can anyone provide a list of Pokemon I can EV Train on for Speed? :S[/s']

Yay, Google.

Work on your grammar please.

Also' date=' where do i find my rivals dad?

[/quote']

Please do tell, what is wrong with my grammer? And why the hell does it matter?

O, nice catch there with the edit. To bad your original post was already quoted.

[/quote']

O, nice catch there with the edit. To bad your original post was already quoted.

Like I care.

Is he hard?

[/quote']

Like I care.

Is he hard?

Then why did you edit your post? Also you never answered my question.

No, if youu know what your doing he's easy.

Weird:/ Anyway Saturn' date=' feel like a battle? If you're as good as Albus it should be pretty fun. Be warned though, I pwned him 6-0 when I was still a competitive nub cake.

[/quote']

Okay. Just sent you a PM with my FC.

On another note, I like using the Move Tutors in Platinum. Love getting those awesome moves instead of having to breed painstakingly to get the moves I want.

Hey Saturn, can you possibly get a screenshot of said Rotom?

Also, its possible you got an early verson of Platinum. Early versons of DS games sometimes have these random bugs.

Like how in Wc08, you can press B on Gladiator Beast Respite, and it becomes a free +2.

Newer-made versons of the game dont have it. Mine was an early verson, and its freakin' awesome.

Hey Saturn' date=' can you possibly get a screenshot of said Rotom?

Also, its possible you got an early verson of Platinum. Early versons of DS games sometimes have these random bugs.

Like how in Wc08, you can press B on Gladiator Beast Respite, and it becomes a free +2.

Newer-made versons of the game dont have it. Mine was an early verson, and its freakin' awesome.

[/quote']

Sorry, I have no way to get a screenshot. =(

Perhaps I did get an early version. I got the game at the local Wal-Mart...which takes FOREVER to get shipments of ANY KIND in.

[/quote']

Perhaps I did get an early version. I got the game at the local Wal-Mart...which takes FOREVER to get shipments of ANY KIND in.

Well dont you have any sort of Camera/Scanner? O,o

Also, lol@how it came from Target.

Still.. does it have different weaknesses, since its a Fire/Electric Pokemon?

[/quote']

No, I don't.

As for weaknesses, it's only weak to Water and Rock (since it still retained the Levitate ability)

[/quote']

No, I don't.

As for weaknesses, it's only weak to Water and Rock (since it still retained the Levitate ability)

Interesting... Not only is it an image error, but it also has a programming error o_o

How about the other forms? Are the types on them any bit different?

I'm getting a Feebas to like me. After it becomes Milotic' date=' it will mate with my Charizard. Maybe the Feebas babies will know Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Heat Wave, or even Fly :twisted:

[/quote']

You're an idiot. Feebas/Milotic can't learn those attacks.

Does Sketch work in multiplayer battles?

I'm getting a Feebas to like me. After it becomes Milotic' date=' it will mate with my Charizard. Maybe the Feebas babies will know Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Heat Wave, or even Fly :twisted:

[/quote']

Use general thread! I really don't want to but if this keeps up I'm going to start giving out 10% warns to people that post things here that belong in the general pokemon thread.

In any case to answer the question, IDK, but I'd think so.

As for @ngelMoney learn how breeding works. Pokemon can only get moves breed to them if that move can be learned by them or is an egg move.

As for the Fire Rotom I don't believe it since that is one hell of a mistake to make.

Worst Mistake Ever as a Pokemon:

Feebas + Chansey= OMG! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Runs away*

As for @ngelmoney, that would be cool, but it is impossible. Get a Garchomp & Staraptor to teach your pokemon those moves, as well as Giga Impact. Though it would be cool to have a Dragon/Flying/Ground type. IT WOULD BE EPIC!

Archived