Official Pokemon Platinum Discussion

Flame Dragon

I can't beat hacks like that @ngel, I could beat n00bs that make Pokemon appear in the wild with 0EVs/IVs; that's a piece of cake, but not 999SpA and SPE. If it didn't start as a lead I might be able to kill it but that depends on the rest of its stats.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't beat hacks like that @ngel' date=' I could beat n00bs that make Pokemon appear in the wild with 0EVs/IVs; that's a piece of cake, but not 999SpA and SPE. If it didn't start as a lead I might be able to kill it but that depends on the rest of its stats.

[/quote']

His def is 800 and his sp def is 984.

His speed is 999 but it won't go to 1000. D=

Why do you cheat' date=' elmo? I don't see the fun in that. Literally, what is fun in cheating?

Felix would own you, elmo, with you using your team. I faced him..... ouch. XD

No offense Felix, you need to work on that Blissey's DEF XD

[/quote']

Ok, anal.

Anal, your stupid lucario could not kill pichu. Quick claw does not always work.

Also, anal, my real team could kill you.

Why do you cheat' date=' elmo? I don't see the fun in that. Literally, what is fun in cheating?

[/quote']

Ok, anal.

Anal, your stupid lucario could not kill pichu. Quick claw does not always work.

Why are you calling him anal? He asked a good question because ARing things like that kills the fun.

This to[ic has gotten way of topic, so what is your fav or the new spirits in Palt?

[/quote']

Ok, anal.

Why are you calling him anal? He asked a good question because ARing things like that kills the fun.

This to[ic has gotten way of topic, so what is your fav or the new spirits in Palt?

I think they totally improved Scizors.

I called Emo Elmo for a joke, and he called me anal.

Emo used "anal" in the wrong context, lol.

I reported him for abuse, and he reported me for unjustly reporting him, sent me a pm calling me a bad@$$, all because I called him elmo and asked why he cheated.

Absol is SOOOOO hard to find, so I'm on ruby getting to the place where you can catch Absol.

[/quote']

Ok, anal.

I think they totally improved Scizors.

I called Emo Elmo for a joke, and he called me anal.

Emo used "anal" in the wrong context, lol.

I reported him for abuse, and he reported me for unjustly reporting him, sent me a pm calling me a bad@$$, all because I called him elmo and asked why he cheated.

Absol is SOOOOO hard to find, so I'm on ruby getting to the place where you can catch Absol.

I don't think so. The movement has been improved however. Absol is easy to catch as well.

Also, that is not the only thing you did. You have made fun of me multiple times on this thread and others.

Yes it could.

I prefer Honchkrow over Absol for 2 reasons.

Higher Attack and Special Attack capabilities.

Wrong' date=' Honchrow's Base SpA is higher but it's Base ATK is lower than Absol's. Plus Absol's Spe is higher than Honchkrow. Honchrow is slightly bulkier but you sill don't want to be taking hits regularly and with a weakness to Stealth Rock you can't be switching the guy around that much. [/b']

Doesn't get OHKO by Bug or Fighting moves.

Irrelivant.

tl;dr: Absol isn't really that great.

Yes it is.

Absol is better Physical Attacker than Honchrow in the fact that it has Swords Dance, higher Spe and higher ATK than Hochrow. On the other hand Honchkrow does have its selling points, Insomnia makes it one of the best Breloom counters if you catch the Sleep move with it, plus it has Nasty Plot and two immunities. Absol is better than Honchkrow at most jobs but Honchkrow has its purposes that Absol would have no chance of fufilling.

Archived