@All three teams: *shudder*

I like My Lucario.

Lv100.

Moveset:

Dark Pulse

Aura Sphere.

Focus Punch

Drain Punch

Nice moveset! I'd delete Focus Punch for Extremespeed' date=' and Aura Sphere for Swords Dance. Other than that, good moveset! :D

[u']Good Moveset? You completely changed the moveset and even then it's still wrong[/u]

@ Felix's big text I edited: See what I mean? "IT'S STILL WRONG?" Jeeeeeez! No moveset is "wrong", it is his Lucario to "tamper" with. What do you mean "it's wrong"? Oh, so every Pokemon has to learn a certain moveset, or otherwise they're n00b-ish. That's like saying you have to kiss a pickle before putting it on a chicken sandwich. He has his way, you have yours, everyone has their own way.

My whole team is getting a makeover! I'm training a Togekiss.... do you know those things' defense? I was thinking of a Walrein... but it's weak... I might keep my Granbull. This is my in-training team for now:

Lucas---Lucario

Annihilation---Togekiss

Granny---Granbull

I Was Cool---Porygon-Z

Precious---Milotic

Those are the ones I'm pretty sure of right now.

My friend caught his Giratina and named it "Big Buddy".

<<; I meant I got to it...I didn't fight it then. But I have fought and captured it. And not with the Master Ball. Even if I did, I could always transfer the Master Balls from my GBA games. I've got 20-30 of them scattered throughout every one of my games from trading and starting new games.

<<; I meant I got to it...I didn't fight it then. But I have fought and captured it. And not with the Master Ball. Even if I did' date=' I could always transfer the Master Balls from my GBA games. I've got 20-30 of them scattered throughout every one of my games from trading and starting new games.

[/quote']

I caught him with a heal.

Giratina was harder for me to catch than Dialga and Palkia. =/

Well worth it' date=' though. It has an Adamant nature and a Speed IV.

[/quote']

I don't use him anymore.

I have a Uber Garachomp.

I use Giratina because I need a good Ghost. That and Giratina is my favorite Legendary of the 4th Generation. I like that it can get Outrage. Having those 2 STAB 120 Attack moves (Outrage and Shadow Force) makes me love it more.

Giratina? Who puts him in your team? I just caught him' date=' trained him some levels, and bailed. I don't need him.

[/quote']

Lots of people who wish to beat the game fast. And little kids.

I remember how enthused you were about Giratina. You made a thread asking what we'd name ours. Are you meaning this, or trying to impress Felix or something?

Surprisingly it didn't take me long to catch giratina' date='Empoleon was a good starter to use (thank you ice beam) and used about 6 ultra balls[/font']

It took me frikin forever to catch Giratina, all my Pokemon were underleveled and I left the Palkia I got from the GTS in my boxes. I was left with my HM slave, Bibarel lvl. 18, so I just used the Master.

Giratina? Who puts him in your team? I just caught him' date=' trained him some levels, and bailed. I don't need him.

[/quote']

Lots of people who wish to beat the game fast. And little kids.

I remember how enthused you were about Giratina. You made a thread asking what we'd name ours. Are you meaning this, or trying to impress Felix or something?

Impress Felix? No. I just don't have them in my team because they are Uberly powerful and not allowed at the Battle stuff.

Why does Cyrus give you the master ball?

Cyrus: Here you go' date=' this is for being a good trainer. A master ball for you!

10 minutes later.........

Cyrus: You can't stop Giratina!

*Master ball flies in midair towards Giratina*

[/quote']

^I LOL'D hard^

Its more like,

[spoiler=this]

Cyrus: Here you go, stupid rook, have a free Master Ball. Like it will aid you any possible manner, to stop my evil plan

-10 minutes later-

Cyrus: FROM THE PIT OF INSANITY! I CALL APON, CHAOS PHANTOM ARMATYLE

GIRATINA!

Me: ZOMG, ITZ TEH LEGENDAIRY!!111

Cyrus: You cant control it, Its far too powerful!

Me: *throws a Master Ball, catches it, Giratina falls in love with said trainer*

Cyrus: FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

The story of Bob and Cyrus.

Cyrus: Go ahead, stupid kid. Take a master ball. See what I'll care. You'll probably just waste it on a Wurmple or Budew. Besides, leave me alone. I have a date to get ready with Jupiter >_>

-10 minutes later-

Cyrus: WTF? Mespirit, Azelf, Uxie, Dialga, Palkia, and GIRATINA! Sweet! Hey... back buddy... no... stop this now Giratina... don't fold your wings like that at me! It's scary! Stop it! AHHHH! Stop it now, Bob!

Bob: No way Cyrus! I like Wurmples and Budews more. I'm wasting no Master Ball on GIRATINA. I'll just use a Poke`ball.

*Giratina Breaks free with ease*

Bob: Ok then! Smell ya later, Cyrus!

Cyrus: (This quote was to harassing to put down, but I can tell you, it included bushels of swearing :p)

No wait! It's like this!

Cyrus: Here. I don't need it 'cause I have hundreds more. *hands over a Master Ball*

Migale: Yay! <3 XD

~10 Minutes Later....~

Migale: *is looking at Giratina* Wow. That's a big lizard.

Cyrus: It's mine, I tell you! MINE!

Migale: *shrugs* Whatever.

Cyrus: Mwahahahahaha-AHHHHHHH!

*Giratina flies off with Cyrus in its maw*

Migale: *is looking at where Giratina was* .......YAY! *dances*

Archived