New Movies for 2009

Astro Dude

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no doubt that the 4th movie will suck.

The third movie wasn't that bad' date=' but they left little to make another movie off of.

[/quote']

What about actually putting in Carnage and the Lizard like we all want?

They still killed Venom, which is the stupidest thing they could've done.

If Marvel really wants to, I'm sure they can come up with an at least semi-plausible reason for Carnage's existence. An example, does anyone read the "Ultimate" Spiderman series? They had one on Carnage, where instead of having him be Venom's child, it was Parker's blood that had been mutated during an experiment.

Hey, I am looking forward to those....

- Fast and Furious

- Transformers 2

- Harry Potter 6 (I hope they finally will make a good movie, and put Quidditch back in it)

- Spider Man 4 (if it comes)

- Terminator 4 (which number is it now)

I thought they mentioned Cloverfield with a second movie as well.

And SPIDERMAN 3 DID NOT SUCK!

There's still that sample Dr. Connors has.

Who says that he still has that sample? But there really is only two ways Carnage can exist, the sample you speak of and Venom creating it's offspring before it's destruction in SM3.

AVP3 isn't this year, I have't even heard of a AVP3 being released. I want to know what happened to the main character from AVP1. Transformers 2 is soon, Terminator 4 is in May apparently. Also two weeks until the Season 2 finale of TSCC too. :P

Oh. How could I forget about those. Harry Potter number 6. After this there's one more to go. I wonder who the next "Defense against the Dark Arts" teacher is. And Transformers 2 wil be awesome.

Snape.

SPOILERS.

No it's Remus Lupin

And after that there will be 2 more movies they will split Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in 2.... for 2010 and 2011

I'm kinda sad... Carnage deserved his own movie, but he has to go with Lizard.

DIDN'T THEY REALIZE FROM THE LAST MOVIE that putting more then one main villain into it screwed it up big time?

And don't forget Wolverine: Origins! Sure, I don't give much of a care for Wolverine. But it has Deadpool!

...But JEEZ, that was a big scare on Deadpool. Have you seen the toy with his name on it?

...Ok, I'm starting to go off-topic.

Well, the Watchman already came out, went pretty good...

Pink Panther 2... Meh, the first one was ok I suppose, but i'm the kind of person who finds it too easy to laugh, so Others will probably disagree.

And while it won't be on in 2009, Iron Man 2 will be filming 2009 supposedly... Which surprises me, weren't they going for the Avengers next?

I'm kinda sad... Carnage deserved his own movie' date=' but he has to go with Lizard.

DIDN'T THEY REALIZE FROM THE LAST MOVIE that putting more then one main villain into it screwed it up big time?

And don't forget Wolverine: Origins! Sure, I don't give much of a care for Wolverine. But it has Deadpool!

...But JEEZ, that was a big scare on Deadpool. Have you seen the toy with his name on it?

...Ok, I'm starting to go off-topic.

Well, the Watchman already came out, went pretty good...

Pink Panther 2... Meh, the first one was ok I suppose, but i'm the kind of person who finds it too easy to laugh, so Others will probably disagree.

And while it won't be on in 2009, Iron Man 2 will be filming 2009 supposedly... Which surprises me, weren't they going for the Avengers next?

[/quote']

Avengers is a while off yet. Samuel L Jackson has signed an 11 movie contract with Marvel to be Nick Fury though, so rest assured, the Avengers will come.

Archived