New Movies for 2009

Astro Dude

Oh. How could I forget about those. Harry Potter number 6. After this there's one more to go. I wonder who the next "Defense against the Dark Arts" teacher is. And Transformers 2 wil be awesome.

Oh. How could I forget about those. Harry Potter number 6. After this there's one more to go. I wonder who the next "Defense against the Dark Arts" teacher is. And Transformers 2 wil be awesome.

Snape.

SPOILERS.

No it's Remus Lupin

And after that there will be 2 more movies they will split Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in 2.... for 2010 and 2011

Fail.

Horace Slughorn replaces snape in potions, and Snape becomes defense against the dark arts.

READ THE BOOKS.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Dwayne Johnson will be Race Bannon.

2. Lupin. I hope it's a different one.

3. Maybe in Transformers 2' date=' Frank Welker will be Megatron.

4. I'll bet that in Iron Man 2 Alex Rhody will be War Machine.

5. That is amazing. No one has seen a Three Stooges movie in decades.

[/quote']

1. No surprise he'll be in it.

2. Actually, Snape will be the teacher. And no, it's still the same Lupin.

3. Actually, Hugo Weaving will reprise the role.

4. No, Don Chealde will be War Machine.

5. Sean Penn will be Larry, Jim Carrey will be Curly, and Benicio del Toro will be Moe.

Wow. Just wow. Everyone who hasn't been living in a hole knows that. And by the way

SNAPE KILLS D**********

Oh. I thought it was Lupin III in a Harry Potter series. And who's Don Chelade?

anyway, about KH 358/2 Days, who do you think will be Namine. I'm thinking Brittany Snow. After all, this is the older Namine. And I bet ther'll be a reunion of the va's of ALL the Organization Members, but the big questions are:

1. Who will be Xion's american va and

2. What will be her powers?

Roady is the name of the character in Iron Man, the actor replacing him is Don Cheadle, but the guy is still Roady. Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 is comin' out Christmas, the first is awesome, but a sequel.. I dunno

Oh and by the way, the chimpettes will be in the sequel :D

Archived