New Movies for 2009

Astro Dude

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

school of rock 2? woooow... i will totally watch that one as many times as i can...

i hope they will make a sequel for Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny...

(i know that many people will react coz the movie... well most people say... suck.... but i like the blending of their voice and their tandem...)

NO! Come on! They should keep Dumbeldore! If anyone should be killed it's Harry's abusive family.

sorry but dumbledor should die or their will be no Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows...

His death is well... important for the last movie...

but he will return...

as a ghost and a talking portrait...

Old skool movies win' date=' your new school movies are a disgrace to true movies.

[/quote']

I beg to differ. There are just as many bad "old school", as you put it, movies as there are currently. People just don't remember them anymore, because they sucked. In 20 years, ask someone what "Disaster Movie" was, and I bet they won't be able to tell you.

There are plenty of excellent movies being made currently, especially in the 3-D animation front.

Hey all.

Just thought I'd like to share with you a few interesting things.

1. There's going to be a Totally Spies Movie in the Summer

2. There's going to be (Hold on to your hats) a live-action Dragonball movie.

3. The Princess and the Frog' date=' the movie featuring the new princess, Tiana, has been pushed back to November 25th.

4. A new show from Canada is appearing and it's a show other than TDA starring six surfers.

More as it develops.

[/quote']

1.BOO!!

2.idk

3.never heard of it so idk also

4.balls(excuse my french)

Uh, Ok, first, sorry I've been gone so long, Wireless issues.

Now, I think The Princess and the Frog is a devotion to the dying art of 2-d animation.

Oh And you are not gonna believe this. From Toonzone.net we have news that Zac Efron, Mr. High School Musical, is going to be the legendary Jonny Quest. How cool, or in some of your cases not cool, is that? And there's going to be a Green Lantern movies.

Haven't we had enough of the Horror Genre? I'm not exactly the biggest fan of it. I'm more of an Animation and comedy guy myself.

Saw remains the #1 horror series as of right now, and while there are traps I personally dislike in there, it's still pretty good. Personally I just want to see how long you can keep this series up before it goes downhill like Friday the 13th series did.

Archived