New Movies for 2009

Astro Dude

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*shakes head* why do they always have to put the good films during the time of summer school for me

This is why my time schedule will be better suited to watching Terminator Salvation instead

Lol, you have summer school, so that's your own fault.

Also, Transformers 2 will be better than Terminator Salvation. FACT.

*shakes head* why do they always have to put the good films during the time of summer school for me

This is why my time schedule will be better suited to watching Terminator Salvation instead

Lol' date=' you have summer school, so that's your own fault.

Also, Transformers 2 will be better than Terminator Salvation. FACT.

[/quote']

I didn't say it won't be.

I was just more of a terminator fan than transformers (at least for the time being, that can all change if more sequels for transformers come out)

With Oct 30th on a Fri' date=' I wish they'd have moved Saw 6's release date to then, not the 23rd.

It's better that way for Halloween's sake.

[/quote']

Saw has been way overdone, they kinda got dumb after 3.

Cant wait for transformers and terminator tho, those are both going to be awesome.

Btw, anyone has information on the captain america movie that is in development?

With Oct 30th on a Fri' date=' I wish they'd have moved Saw 6's release date to then, not the 23rd.

It's better that way for Halloween's sake.

[/quote']

Saw has been way overdone, they kinda got dumb after 3.

Cant wait for transformers and terminator tho, those are both going to be awesome.

Btw, anyone has information on the captain america movie that is in development?

Wasn't there another Captain America movie?

yeah, but you're thinking of an animated one, or the really old one. They're making a movie for cap america called "The First Avenger: Captain America" sorta of a starting point so fans could better know him for the upcoming Avengers Movie, which will be awesome (but in like 2010 or 2011..)

Archived