Duelist Kingdom The Rp.

Synchronized

Haine narrowed his eyes in an evil glare and drew his card. The draw brought out enough force to unleash a wave of darkness onto the field

"Very well, then, I activate Re-Fusion!"

Re-FusionFET-EN-C.jpg

"Now, by paying 800 lifepoints, I can summon a Fusion monster from my grave back to the field. And you know what cards I'm summoning."

dp06-017.jpg

"That's not all, I still have another Dark Fusion in my hand!"

DarkFusionGLAS-JP-SR.jpg

"Now, I shal fuse the Avian and Wildheart in my hand to summon Wild Cyclone!"

dp06-013.jpg

"Now, Wild Cyclone will attack! And don't think of stopping me; your Traps or Spells can't be activated, and when Cyclone inflicts damage, your set cards are all destroyed! Now, attack!"

"I told you, my darkness is stronger then anything in the world. You have no power over me."

He still stared at Zaar with those evil red eyes getting stronger with each passing second.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"heheheh"

Lifepoints: 1

"Now let me explain, by sending all copys of protection gear to the grave i dont take damage at all, but im dropped to one lifepoints, so are you done"

ProtectionGear.jpg

"Hmmm, I see, you take perfect pride in your protection. However, it won't do much help. I have a Trap myself, and at a cost of 1000 points, I shall activate the first effect, so my Devil will still atrack, and you have no defense against yourself."

Haine knew victory was at his grasp. Zaar had no defense left, no lifepoints left. It was over.

ultimateeffectnegationtyv0.jpg

[align=center]Joey was suprised. This kid was his nephew! That means it was his brother's son! He was dueling his own nephew!

"Allen? How are you doing! This is awesome, I get to duel my own nephew in my first duel here! "[/align]

"I still have one more defence, you destroyed my Psyco Charger when you summoned your new e hero over there *what ever that avain/wildheart is* So by removing it, i can add 3 trap cards from my graveyard to my deck, so all my protection gear are back, and i can send them to my graveyard to negate all damage again" Zaar said as his traps cycled around

*waiting*

Psyco Charger - Trap Card

When this card is in your graveyard you can remove it from play to return 3 trap cards to your deck. If you do that you must decrease your lifepoints to 1.

"Yeah, pretty awesome! Now let me show you what I can do, Uncle! I draw!" He draws his 6th card. He sees something he likes. "I now activate Instant Summon, and chain it with Emergency Provisions to allow me to lose 1000 points and then gain 1000, and now I can special summon a Level 5 or lower Fusion Monster from my Fusion Deck, and I choose the Flame Swordsman! Next I'll play Premature Burial and pay 800 Life Points to summon forth Alligator Sword. Then I'll tribute all 3 to Summon Gilford the Lightning! And now, thanks to Gilford's special effect, all monsters on your side of the field are destroyed! And now, Gilford will attack!"

Hand: 2

LP: 500

Monsters: Gilford the Lightning (Attacking)

S/T: 1 Face-down

InstantFusionCDIP-EN-C.jpgEmergencyProvisionsLOD-EN-C.jpg

FlameSwordsmanLOB-EN-SR.jpgPrematureBurialPSV-EN-UR.jpg

AlligatorSwordL2WJ-JP-UR.jpgGilfordtheLightningCT2-EN-ScR.jpg

"Im sorry I dragged it out for so long, im done messing around, Ill start with my pot of greed, so now i can draw 2 cards, Next ill play this, The End of Life, so by discarding a split soul monster i can draw 2 more cards." Zaar smiled

*this is truely over* he thought

"I activate my Double summon, so now i can summon my Demi Angel, Fenix and my Arch Angel Cronos, next ill activate my premature barriel so my fatal angel comes back as a fairy, next ill activate my Sacred fusion, so by sending them all my angels to the grave I can summon my Sacred God of Creation"

All three angels ascended into the sky, a mighty dragon was now descending to take there place.

"Remember this card haine"

TheEndofLife.jpgDemiAngelFenix.jpgArchAngelCronos.jpgSacredFusion.jpgSacred.jpg

[align=center]"You may be my Nephew, but I am not going to let you win! I discard my Knight Of Landstar to reduce the battle damage by 2000 points."

KnightOfLandstar-2.jpg

"That means I only lose 800 lifepoints!"[/align]

Haine was not in shock but in anger. He had everything planned out from the beginning. He saw the dragon close in, and soon, they were no closer then 5 feet from each other, and from life and death. Haine was furious at his lost. The dragon began to unleash a blast of energy that would destroy him. Suddenly, those red eyes dissapeared. Kando came back. Zaar became worried. If Kando lost, he'd be destroyed forever. But, then...........

"Zaar...............................................................................................thanks........"

The red eyes appeared again, and Haine was devoured by a massive blast that sent him to the ground. He lost conciousness.................................................................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He regained conciousness but still slept. He remembered being inside his body, fighting against Haine. And won.

Zaar stared at Kando lying motionless on the ground. Just then, Zaar thought he saw a spirit standing next to Kando looking at him. He was a large humoniod figure, with dark, marooinsh skin, with small orange and yellow skin blotches on him, with blades on the back of his arm. The dark, blood red eyes stared at Zaar, but didn't speak; it ddn't have a mouth. All it did was nod to Zaar, and slowly dissapear.

Dark particles began to fly up from Kando's motionless body.

Zaar knew, Haine was destroyed forever.

He walked toward him and picked up his deck. He saw the first card on the top. What the card was suprised him a bit.

EvilHeroMaliciousEdgeGLAS-JP-SR.jpg

But he put the card back, not being suprised at all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kando finally got up and saw Zaar staring at him. Both knew the long stuggle was over. Kando smiled and looked up into the bright blue sky.

"So, Zaar, what do we do now?"

"Hmph."

Kando put his hand on his duel disk. Zaar was wondering what he was doing. Just then, Kando threw him a star chip. Kando turned around and smiled happily as he could be.

"Heh, I don't really care, I was hoping to find some more duelists before we set up camp, but hey, whatever."

Allen knew that Joey Wheeler would want more than anything to win a tournament for once. But Allen knew he had to win to move forward. Allen drew his card. It would've helped eliminate the threat of the face-downs on the field. But he knew what he had to do. "I end my turn." He smiles.

[align=center]"Allen, this was a fun duel, but I have to win now! I activate the trap card Take One Chance!"

TakeOneChance.jpg

"I can choose a random card from my graveyard, and summon it or activate it!"

Joey chose a random card.

RedEyesBlackDragon.jpg

"It's my Red Eyes Black Dragon! I can summon it in attack mode!"

"I play the spell card Inferno Fire Blast!"

InfernoFireBlast.jpg

"Sorry Allen, but you lose!"

[/align]

"Well its up to you, theres plenty of time and I already have half the starchips I need" he said as he showed Kando his five starchips

"If you want, Ill set up camp and you can see if theres another duelist near by, I saw a duel going on before we started, I bet its over by now"

ooc: that is the wheeler duel

"Thanks for a fun duel! I have decided that I don't want your starchips. This tournament will be more fun with you here, than without you. Go and duel! Don't lose, because I want to duel you in the finals!"

"HA! You have made your first mistake Draden! I chain to Heavy Storm with this card, Scapegoat! Now, 4 of my Goats come to the field! Go, Sheep Tokens!

*suddenly a red, blue, yellow, and green sheep comes up out of the ground*

"But the 2 cards you destroyed where Neos Force, and Special Gemini Summon! Now finish!"

It was morning when Allen Wheeler woke up. He yawned and then stood up and looked all around his surroundings. He took a big breath of fresh air into his lungs and then stretched his arms and began his stretching exercises, which then after, he began walking to find his next opponent. He didn't forget about last night, where he fought against his uncle. He hopes to make it to the finals soon. He begins walking down a forest, smiling. "Ah, another day, another duel. Now if only I could find some breakfast, I'm starving!" He begins searching around the area for a store of some kind that sold food, seeing as how he didn't pack any food himself. After all the searching, he began to grow weary, and exhausted, and hungry.....not a very good combination of fatigued to have. Allen decides to take a breather and rests on a log he finds near a fallen tree. "It's like a freakin' maze out here! You can't find anything!" His stomach growls. "So.....hungry.....must....have...something....to....eat....." He faints and collapse on the ground.

Archived