Duelist Kingdom The Rp.

Synchronized

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He draws his 5 cards. "My draw!" He draws his 6th card and looks at his hand. "I'll summon Little-Winguard in attack mode. And then I'll activate Double Summon and summon forth my Blue Flame Swordsman. And then I'll set one card face-down and end my turn. And during the End Phase, Little-Winguard switches to defense."

Life Points: 4000

Monsters: Little-Winguard, Blue Flame Swordsman

S/T: 1 Face-down.

Hand: 2

Little-WinguardYSDJ-EN-C.jpg317px-DoubleSummonTAEV-EN-R.jpg

[align=center]Joey was suprised when he noticed the cards this kid summoned. He had those cards in his deck too. He figured it was just a coincidence, and drew his cards.

"The loser of this duel will have to give the winner two starchips. Is that ok with you? Anyway, I summon The Fiend Megacyber in attack mode!"

TheFiendMegacyber.jpg

"If your wondering how I can summon him without tributing, it's because you have two more monsters on the field than I do! Now, I play one card face-down. I end my turn."

Hand-4

Lifepoints-4000

Field-The Fiend Megacyber, 1 f/d.[/align]

"Sure, no problem. So now I'll draw!" He draws and he draws Alligator Sword. He knew this would be the perfect opportunity to try out one of his combos. "First, I'll summon Alligator Sword! And then I'll activate Wild Nature's Release, which allows my Alligator Sword to gain ATK equal to it's defense! Then I'll use Blue Flame Swordsman's special effect and add about 1000 of his Attack power onto Little-Winguard, making his attack 2400! I'll switch Little-Winguard into attack mode and then I'll have Little-Winguard attack!"

WildNature%27sReleaseIOC-EN-SR.jpg

[align=center]"I activate the Trap Card Magical Arm Shield!"

MagicalArmShield.jpg

"Now, I can take your Alligator's Sword until the end of the battle phase, and your Little Winguard has to attack it!"[/align]

"Uh oh!" He watches as his Little-Winguard attacks the Alligator Sword and destroys itself. Allen takes 300 points of damage though, so he's safe. "Dang, my Little-Winguard! You'll pay for that! I'll end my turn by setting one card face-down, and I end." *I know this card might be risky, but I'm all out of cards and I really need it. But thankfully, Alligator Sword is destroyed at the end of the turn.* He watches as his Alligator Sword explodes and is sent to the Graveyard.

Life Points: 3700

Hand: 0 ( O_O; )

Monsters: Blue Flame Swordsman (ATK: 800)

S/T: 2 Face-downs.

[align=center]"My move! I activate the Spell Card Roll Of Fate"!

RollOfFate-1.jpg

As the card activated, a holographic dice rolled, and landed on a three.

"Now, I can draw three cards, and then I have to remove from play the top three cards of my deck!"

Joey draws two cards, making the total number of cards in his hand seven. Then, he takes the top three cards of his deck and removes them from play.

"These are the cards I removed."

DoubleMagicalArmBind.jpg

RedEyesBlackDragon.jpg

GearfriedTheIronKnight.jpg[/align]

"And now I'll activate my Face-Down, Gamble. Here's what happens! I can only activate this if I have 2 cards or less in my hand and you have 6 or more cards in your hand. I now flip a coin. If I call it right, I draw 5 cards, but if I call it wrong, then I skip my next turn. What do you say?"

GamblePSV-EN-C.jpg

He flipped the coin and called it when it landed on his hand and after he covered it up. "Heads!" He uncovered his hand. It was Heads! "Alright, I got heads! Now I'll draw 5 cards!" He draws 5 cards, refreshing his hand. "Alright, continue your move!"

Life Points: 3700

Hand: 5 ( :) )

Monsters: Blue Flame Swordsman (ATK 800)

S/T: 1 Face-down.

[align=center]"I activate the Spell Card Dimension Fusion!"

DimensionFusion.jpg

"First, I pay 2000 lifepoints, then, we get to Special Summon monsters that we have removed from play. As many monsters as possible, that is. I summon my Red Eyes Black Dragon and Gearfried The Iron Knight!"

RedEyesBlackDragon.jpg

GearfriedTheIronKnight.jpg

"I'm not finished! I activate the Spell Card Inferno Fire Blast!"

InfernoFireBlast.jpg

"That means you lose 2400 lifepoints!"

Hand-5[/align]

[align=center]"I know my Red Eyes Black Dragon cannot attack this turn, so I am going to play this! I activate the Ritual Spell Card Red Eyes Transmigration!"

RedEyesTransmigration.jpg

"By sending my Red Eyes Black Dragon and Gearfried The Iron Knight to the graveyard, I can summon Lord Of The Red!"

LordOfTheRed-1.jpg

"I won't lose this duel, because Joey Wheeler doesn't like to lose!"

Hand-3

Lifepoints-4000

Field-The Fiend Megacyber, Lord Of The Red[/align]

Archived