Digimon: The Children from Mysidia [Epilogue is up] [PG-14]

The Warden

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm, new chap, as per usual. BATTLE ON! Oh yeah, I'm using the V-Tamer digivice, here's a pic of it, well, also a manga page. Also, don't ask as to what else Jiji keeps in his beard, because it's a total mystery.

[spoiler=Digivice]

09_09.jpg

[spoiler=Chapter 7: Battle Royale! No One is Left Behind]

Darkness, nothing but darkness for miles around. ‘BK? BK? I CAN’T SEE!’ Demi screamed. ‘Open your eyes Demi’ BK replied irritably. Light flooded in as Demi saw he was in a brightly lit room with flowery wallpaper; he got up and found he was in a soft bed. ‘Brother, I think we’ve died and gone to flower hell’ Demi said. ‘No you idiot. We’re at Miss Dynamite Sexy’s house. We apparently went into a trance. Once we snapped out of it we fainted and they brought us here to rest up’ BK replied form under his sheets. ‘Now shut up and let me sleep’ he added and was silent. Demi shrugged and went back to sleep. ‘It’s odd, but, I could feel AlexanDradimon’s mind when I was in that supposed trance. He has seen much in his life. He must truly be an ancient Digimon to live as long as he had. I hope he’ll be alright after that power boast’ Demi thought and blacked out.

Stephanie was in her living room with the guys; they were all holding controllers and playing a game when Jiji entered. ‘How’re the kids doing?’ he asked. ‘The lazy bums are still asleep. Now, don’t bother me, I’m about to own Aban here at this game’ Steph told him. ‘What game is i-’ Jiji began. ‘SHUT UP!’ they all said and continued playing. Jiji frowned and just left. In the dining room he found the partners sitting there playing cards. ‘Phasco, it’s your turn’ Vixen said. Pasco has fallen asleep, his hand exposed. ‘Aww man, how does that little guy always manage to get the best hands?’ Keras asked. ‘Whatever, I fold’ Gao said and tossed his cards and got off his chair. ‘We’re you going?’ Vixen asked. ‘I’m going to get a drink and check up on the others’ he replied. ‘I’ll go with you’ she said and got up as well. Steph’s warning replays in his head and he waves his hands wildly. ‘No no, I’m good, you guys keep playing’ he told them and ran. Vixen crosses her arms and vanishes in a cloud of leaves. She reappears in front of Gaomon, who had moved into the hall. She puts her hands on her hips. ‘Are you avoiding me?’ she asked, putting some lust in her voice. Gao put on his best repardo (whatever that is). ‘Of course not, but I’m sure I can just go see what the humans are doing and get myself a drink alone’ he replied. Renamon tilts her head and her piercings gleam a little. ‘And you didn’t think that maybe I wanted a drink too?’ she questioned. ‘Well, then what do you want to drink, cause I’ll go get it from the fridge’ he told her. She smiled, one of her canine fangs were revealed. ‘What I want to drink is not something you can get from the fridge, I want something white and creamy, and it’s not milk’ she said seductively and moved forward, attempting to block his escape. Gaomon screamed and pushed past her until he got to the safety of the living room and Stephanie. He just hugged her tightly as she looked bemused at him. ‘What’s up with you?’ she asked, stroking his head. ‘N-N-Nothing’ he quivered and looked around for Vixen. Jijimon re-entered the room and immediately slammed his stick down on the game system and destroyed it instantly. ‘Now that I have your undivided attention, I’ll state the reason I am here’ he growled. They all looked at him with undivided attention, except for Gaomon who was looking around for Vixen. ‘The reason I came is that I have chosen you for humans and your partners to become Demi and BK’s protectors. They have yet to be able to control their powers, so I want you to protect them’ he stated. ‘Is that all?’ Dominic asked annoyed. If not for the beard, you could see Jiji smiling. ‘Of course not’ he replied. They all gulped.

Demi and BK groaned as shouting was heard from the lower story. They got up and rubbed their eyes. ‘Excuse me bro, I’m going to go hurt them for waking us up’ BK yawned and tossed his sheets aside. ‘I’ll join you’ Demi said and got up too. They followed the noise to find Jiji and the humans arguing with each other. ‘WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE THEIR BABY SITTERS!’ Charlie yelled. ‘YOU HAVE NO CHOICE. UNLESS YOU WISH TO STAY ON IN THE HOLY CITY, YOU’LL DO THIS!’ Jiji replied. ‘Ahem’ BK said. They all looked at the doorway to see BK with crossed arms and Demi hugging a pillow. ‘You guys better have a good reason for waking us up’ Demi grumbled. ‘Because, if you don’t, you’ll find out what it is like to be laminated to the ceiling’ BK added and yawned again. ‘Sorry, but I was telling Stephanie and our new friends that they’re going to be your protectors until you can control your power’ Jiji explained, his voice raspy from the shouting. ‘And we were trying to explain to him no freaking way’ Dominic replied. ‘That’s true; we don’t need people to protect us’ Demi said. Jijimon shook his head. ‘But whose going to protect everyone from you?’ he asked. BK and Demi look guiltily to the floor. ‘So, now that is settled, I’m taking you all to the arena so you and your partners can train. Be there in ten minutes’ Jiji said and left. ‘Why do I have the strangest feeling that he didn’t even need to ask us to do this?’ Aban asked. ‘Hail Satan’ Phasco said as he walked in. Aban sighed and didn’t ask.

They got to the arena on time. Demi and BK sat in the stands nearest to the ring whilst Jiji was talking to the tamers in the centre. ‘Alright, now, for our first training session, we will work on trust, now, what level can your partners reach?’ he asked. Aban was too busy thinking, Charlie just ignored it and Dominic was petting Phascomon. ‘Ahem’ Jiji said. They all looked at him. ‘Ummm, I have no clue what level Keras can reach, I don’t know how to make him Digivolve’ Aban said. ‘Same, I don’t think I have the means to make Phasco evolve’ Dominic added, scratching his head. ‘I prefer Vixen as she is now’ Charlie replied. Jiji considered this and snapped his fingers. ‘Looks like you’ll need Digivices’ he said and reached into his beard. ‘Digi-what?’ Vixen asked. ‘Digivices. It harnesses your raw emotional energy and uses it to empower your partner Digimon. I have one already, so I can Digivolve Gaomon to his champion level, Gaogamon’ Steph explained and held up a watch like device on her arm. The part surrounding the screen was purple. Jiji pulls a box out of his beard and opens it. Inside are four more devices like Steph’s. They are Green, Blue, Red and Purple. ‘Aban, you are to take the blue one. Charlie, yours is the red one and Dominic is to take the purple one’ Jiji advised. Each of them took a device and attached it to their left arms. ‘These things certainly are stylish’ Aban said. ‘Why’d I get the purple one?’ Dominic complained. ‘Because it was destined for you’ Jiji replied quickly. ‘Yeah, that makes perfect sense. Now how do these things can make our partners evolve?’ Dominic asked. Charlie just remained silent; the device was still in his hand. Vixen puts her hands in his and he looks up. ‘Don’t worry my love, whatever form I take, know that I still love’ she said and smiled. Charlie smiled and attached the device to his left arm.

‘Now, I’ll show you how to Digivolve your partner’ Steph told them and walked ten feet away from the group and Gaomon. She turns around and with her device draws a circle in the air (the line is pink) and places the device in the centre. ‘Digivolve’ she commands and the device responds with a small data beam being launched from the antenna at Gaomon, who is surrounded by a blue data sphere. ‘Gaomon, Digivolve to Gaogamon’ he cried. The sphere shattered and it revealed the champion level. ‘Ta-da’ Steph said, bright stars surrounding her. ‘Where’d those come from’ Charlie asked. Aban shrugged. ‘Your turn’ she said and held out her hand. The boys nodded and spread out, facing their partners. They all draw the same circle (each colour according to their digivice). ‘Digivolve’ they all commanded. Each beam fire simultaneously and each partner is surrounded by a blue data sphere. ‘Keramon, Digivolve to Chrysalimon.’ ‘Phascomon, Digivolve to *yawn* Porcupamon.’ ‘Renamon, Digivolve to Kyubimon’. Each sphere shattered as the champion partners are revealed. ‘Whoa’ Aban said, feeling Keras’s new shell. Charlie frowned. ‘You have four legs now and you’re a lot bigger’ he said. Vixen just smiled and walked over to him. ‘More of me to love’ she said in return. ‘The maggots of heel are waiting to feast on your soul’ Phasco said at Aban, who looked back. From out of nowhere Phasco grabbed a voodoo doll of Aban, and with one of his sharpened hairs he pulled out, began to prod the left arm. Aban began screaming wildly at this. ‘Guys, I’m having a heart attack’ he gasped and collapsed. Dominic kicked Aban and he got up. ‘Guess I was wrong’ he chuckled and sighed. Keras did a face palm. ‘I feel so much more powerful Aban. Digivolution is the tops’ Keras said after Aban’s embarrassment wore off. ‘Yeah, not to mention that you look totally awesome now’ Aban replied. Keras glared and pointed a tentacle at Aban. ‘Are you saying that I didn’t look awesome before?’ he questioned. ‘No, no, I’m just saying you look more awesome’. The tentacle was lowered. ‘Very good’ Keras said. Aban sighed and went of to Lala-Land.

Once happy ‘oh look at me I evolved’ time was over, Jiji got down to business. ‘The reason you are here is to test the strength of your partners in battle, so, you are going to have a four mon free for all. Now, you’ll be bale to watch your partners from the four balconies surrounding the arena’ he stated. Each tamer nodded to their partners and went tot heir balconies. ‘May the bets mon win’ Jiji shouted and flew the arena. ‘BK, I feel as if our screen time is being cut’ Demi whispered to BK. ‘Yeah, it’s as if they’re going to cut us off in mid sent-’. Jijimon walked to a higher balcony to watch the spectacle. From his view each partner went tot heir balcony and prepared to fight. ‘Begin’ Jiji shouted through the megaphone he pulled from his beard. Both Kyubimon and Gaogamon took the centre as they began clawing at each other whilst Chrysalimon comes in from his point and grabs them both like an octopus. Porcupamon snuck in and began scratching at the tentacles and the others, damaging them all. ‘Internet Surge’ Chrys shouted, firing energy bolts from the bottom horn. With some impressive acrobatic, Porcupa dodged each of the blasts and even tricked Kyubimon into getting hit. They all met in the middle for point blank attacks. ‘Fox Tail Inferno’ Kyubimon called, firing blue fireballs everywhere. ‘Internet Surge’ Chrys called, rapid firing each blast. ‘Slap and Rip’ Porcupa added, launching his sharp needle fur everywhere. ‘Spiral Blow’ Gaoga finished, generating a large tornado. Each attack explodes into a large cloud of dirt. Each tamer, Demi, BK and Jiji look at the cloud to see who won. Nothing in it stirred until the cloud passed to they all knocked each other out, they had spiral eyes. Jiji sighed in exasperation whilst Demi and BK just stared. ‘I fear for our future’ Demi said. BK nodded. ‘And theirs too’.

Archived