Naruto - Final Showdown in the Hidden Leaf (Started still accepting)

PrimalFear

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hayate looked around the leaf village at all the damage to the Leaf. "Naruto is going to be pi$$ed off when he see's this" Then Hayate returned to the hokage tower.

As Naruto walked back into his Office he looked at Hayate, "Well I see that you have been lenient and aloud the Akatsuki to attack our village and have no defence." He then sat in his chair.

"Sir it is my fault I didn't have things under control as I should have. Their where numerous ninja that where their but we where still unable to capture him"

Naruto glanced at the door, "Close it" he said pointing to the door.

As Hayate closed the door Naruto spoke with Hayate, after about 10 minutes Hayate finally exited the Hokage tower with a depressed look on his face. Hayate walked toward the Anbu barracks, as he passed a few ninja. As Hayate reached the barracks he went into it gathering his belongings and headed toward the village gate. "This is bad" Hayate thought to himself, "What will I do now" he said.

Back in the Hokage office Naruto was speaking with two Anbu members, "Bring Leo here I must speak with him immediatly!"

As Naruto finished the two Anbu members headed out of the tower and started to look for Leo.

since this is acctive i'll re-join... read my sig if ya don't know who i am

[spoiler=App]

Name:

Rose Yukitake

Apperance:

Toad Sanin

Village:

Leaf

Side:

Leaf

Elements:

Wind and Water

Jutsu:

Fire Release: Big Flame Bullet' date=' Fire Release: Flame Bullet, Fire Release: Toad Oil Flame Bullet (With Gamabunta), Shadow Clone Technique, Shadow Shuriken Technique, Summoning Technique (Toads), Wind Release: Rasengan, Wind Release: Toad Gun‎ (With Gamatatsu)

[b']Unique Jutsu:[/b]

Hermit Mode, Hermit's Art: Goemon, Hermit Technique: Rasenrengan, Hermit's Art: Great Ball Rasengan, Hermit's Art: Frog Call

Kekai Genkai:

Hermit Mode?

Weapon:

N/A

Bio:

Rose is a good friend of Naruto. She wanted to be Strong like him, so she asked if Naruto would teach her, and he did. They started training when Rose was 17. By the 3rd Week Rose had Mastered the Art of the Rasengan, by the 2nd Year she had learnt about Summoning Gamabunta and his Sons: Gamakichi and Gamatatsu. Now Rose is Learing about the Art of Hermit Mode, Naruto is teaching Rose the same way he was Taught

Chris was outside the village in the forest. He jumped from branch to branch as he heads back to the cave. "Well my mission was to weaken the leaf, nothing more. I was suppose to test the power of Naruto, but he wasn't there." Chris jumped from the branches as he lands on the ground. He headed toward the entrance of the cave. The cave was damp and dark as before. "Well now back to report to Akatsuki."

"Summoning Technique!" Rose said summoning Gamakichi "oh, Rose, we going to see Naruto?" Rose noded as she jumped onto his back "Lets Go!" Gamakichi said, hopping toward the Hokage Tower. Rose jumped off of Gamakichi and launched herself at the Hokage Tower's Entrance, landing roughtly then entering the Tower "NARUTO!" she yelled running throught the Tower, searching for Naruto

((must have missed the Bio >.>))

Bio:

Rose is a good friend of Naruto. She wanted to be Strong like him' date=' so she asked if Naruto would teach her, and he did. They started training when Rose was 17. By the 3rd Week Rose had Mastered the Art of the Rasengan, by the 2nd Year she had learnt about Summoning Gamabunta and his Sons: Gamakichi and Gamatatsu. Now Rose is Learing about the Art of Hermit Mode, Naruto is teaching Rose the same way he was Taught

[/quote']

Rose bowed and looked up at Naruto "Hi Ya!" she said as she bowed "So... Are We Going To Train Today?"

Archived