Naruto - Final Showdown in the Hidden Leaf (Started still accepting)

PrimalFear

Chris walked into the cave as he entered the back room of the cave. There standing 4 Akatsuki members and 1 in the middle was Sasuke. Chris walked toward the group as he stopped 10 feet a way from Sasuke. "I destroyed the village, but was stopped by the anbu." Chris looks serious as he walks a way. "Wait." Sasuke walks over to Chris. "Well now we enter our next stage for the destruction of the world."

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rose sighed and walked out of Naruto's Office, with an Emo Cloud Following her "Some 'Great Day' i was going to have..." she said, as she loved Training with Naruto, she exited the Hokage Tower walked over to where Gamakichi was waiting "Sorry... he's to Focused on his Work And Restoring the Village..." Gamakichi sighed and fliped Rose onto her Back "Well there's Always Another Meathod...Shima"

((i want to do sumfing... send an Anbu to find me... i'm at the Leaf's Main Entrance... also i ma make an Akatsuki soon))

Gamakichi stoped "Rose... is something wrong?" Rose didn't answer as she was too deep in thought "Rose..." Rose still remained silent "Hidan's Final Words...'How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist...' What does that mean... Everything is Nothing? Everyone IS No One?" she thought

Archived