Naruto - Final Showdown in the Hidden Leaf (Started still accepting)

PrimalFear

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((... i already arrived at Naruto's Office >.> and WHY LEO!? Rose could kick his Ass!))

Rose started to create A Small Squad of Shadow Clones "LETS GO!" the Glose split into groups of 2 and spread throught out the Village, 2 Groups Helping Villages with Food and Shelter, and the Other 4 Groups Clearing the Ruble and Fixing the Homes

--Rose would get her ass whooped if she didnt have that thing in her by Leo besides rose can become leader to and help Leo if she wants

Leo then did hand signs. "Shadow Clone Skill + Water Clone Skill + Sand Clone Skill." Leo then ordered the Water clones to help villages with Shelter and Food, Sand with fixing homes, and Shadow with follow Rose. [Think she might need help.]

((what 'Thing'? also i has Hermit Mode and Gamabunta, and the other Toad Summons XD))

Leo's Shadow Clones dissapered as they ran thfought some thing barbed wire "Farther Is An Assassin, i Know All Of His Moves..." Rose looked over at Leo "I Don't Need Help, I Not A Pushover Like You..."

"Non-stop killing that's how Rose. And i do have honor ok? The Hokage chose me for a reason, Hayate couldn't do it." Leo said as he turned around. "I have no intention of killing anyone at the moment just Chris the akatsuki that's who. But you are the sanin's father so i accept your challenge but i don't wanna kill. Just Spar." Leo said as he took out his crystal ice needles.

((Rose Chalaged you... not her Farther))

Rose continued walking to the Chunin Exam Arena "... You Are Foolish" her Farther said following Rose "Farther... I Do Not Wish To Follow Your Path... I Wish To Create My Own..." Rose's Farther punched her through a house "Farewell, the Yukitake Clan will Live On Without You!" he dissapered in a puff of smoke. Rose crawled out of the rubble and wiped the Blood away, limping to the Arena

Archived