The Ghost Chronicles[PG-16][Chronicle 2: Jacks London][Chapter 4 Up]

Soul Legacy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler= Chapter 1: Another one..........]

Next day. The body is found, she is mutilated. All the way from her brest to her foot. The police examine the body and any media that can take pictures before they get tooken away. The police also chat away with ferensics about the case.

"So, whats happened?"

"Well, you can see what mostly has happened, this type of mutilation is the same as Jack The Rippers....."

The policemen then sighed and said,

"Another one, copycats can never learn........"

Meanwhile ontop of a building a man looked down on the people below. He hold a crucifix and wore mostly black, with long black hair. But also on the building across was another man who wore grey clothes. Who had a grey hood and many knifes, a hidden dagger and sword. In the allyways where 2 other people, a woman with short blonde hair and about 5 foot tall. And once again another man who didn't wear much, just black and white gloves and white hair.

As these people watched the crime scene, each made an idividual move. The woman trying to get closer, the man who had white gloves didn't move. and the men ontop of the building noticed each other and traded deadly stares. As the woman tried to get closer she was stopped by the police and was told,

"Madam if you step any closer we have to arrest you."

But the woman ignored them and moved on. She then felt her hands being grabed and aliminum touching her skin. She was pulled back to face the police as they asked,

"what is your name?"

The woman then sighed and said,

"Angelica....."

"Angelica?"

"Just Angelica......"

The police shrugged and took her away. As the three men watched, they all began to move. The man in grey jumping over to the building with the man in black.

"Oi! who are you then?!"

The man in black looked at the other man and said,

"Who are you?"

The man gave a little smile and said calmly,

"Quint Jager, 'The Hunter's' my nickname, so just call me Hunter."

The other man laughed and nodded,

"Im Lucifer, Lucifer von Hexen."

Hunter nodded and walked over to Lucifer. He and Lucifer then both looked down at the ground again.

"So who was she then?"

"No idea, but whos he?"

Said Lucifer as he looked down at the man with the white gloves. Who realised and walked away into the shadows. Lucifer tried to jump off after him but Hunter stopped him.

"No, leave him, we'll get him later......"

Lucifer stopped and gave Hunter a angry look. They then both jumped down and walked away.

No' date=' its' just that....

You made him act wrong again. DX

[/quote']

Sorry, i tried to make him act calm and he will show his sarcastic side later on.

Impressive' date=' Soul Legacy

I can see my character has been introduced already

[/quote']

Yeah, you like it?

Archived