The Ghost Chronicles[PG-16][Chronicle 2: Jacks London][Chapter 4 Up]

Soul Legacy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Chapter 4: Learn To Learn]

Angelica woke up, still lieing on the same street, but at night. She got up and looked around, it was night. She ran up the rest of the street, trying to see where the man that knocked her out had gone.

"I'm here......."

Said a echoing voice. Angelica spun around to see the man again. This time more clearly viewable. He was wearing a white mask so you could only see his face. His overcoat was black and most of his clothing was black, the style was victorian. Angelica ran up to him and struck out at him. He laughed a moved straight out of the way.

"I do know that you have been trained to fight, but you should know better not to do that..."

Said the man in a mocking tone. Angelica clenched her fists and charged at him again. She then amazingly runned across the wall and pounced at him, kicking him in the face. The man stumbled back but chuckled and said,

"Better......."

But he then struck out at Angelica and grabbed her by the throat. He then throwed her through the window of one of the houses. She smashed through, falling to the ground and grouning in pain. She then came to say,

"Where am I?"

The man then climbed through the window and replied,

"My world, Jacks London...."

Back in the alleyway in the real London

"There. Got him to tell us what he was up to."

Said Lucifer with an evil smile. Hunter rolled his eyes and said sarcasticlly,

"Yeah, I really thankyou for your help....."

He then looked at Ron and said,

"So let me get this straight, he killed your parents?"

Ron looked up at him and nodded. Lucifer stepped forward and said,

"Doesn't seem he has many friends....."

Hunter laughed and said,

"You can't say much."

"Neither can you."

Hunter gave an angry look at Lucifer after his reply. Lucifer gave an evil grin. Hunter sighed and then said,

"Come with me Ron, now!"

Ron then jumped up and followed. Lucifer shook his head and took his own way.

Jacks London

"You should have learned to learn."

Said Jack with an evil grin. Angelica finally got up and launched her fist out at him, but he caught it and punched her in the gut; making her fall to the ground again. Jack then stood over her and said,

"I've had anough of you for now."

He then clicked his fingers, everything then went white.

Archived