The Ghost Chronicles[PG-16][Chronicle 2: Jacks London][Chapter 4 Up]

Soul Legacy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well obviously.

But the fact that we wait a week for a short chapter ticks me off.

I am sorry. But you see I have been preparing for a huge sports event im participating in this Sunday, thats why the chapters are short, because I couldn't spend much time on them.

Well obviously.

I am sorry. But you see I have been preparing for a huge sports event im participating in this Sunday' date=' thats why the chapters are short, because I couldn't spend much time on them.

[/quote']

You don't have to apologize you know.

I'm just saying that it's disappointing to wait a week and get about 3 paragraphs is all. But if your busy that's fine.

Well obviously.

I am sorry. But you see I have been preparing for a huge sports event im participating in this Sunday' date=' thats why the chapters are short, because I couldn't spend much time on them.

[/quote']

I'm just saying that it's disappointing to wait a week and get about 3 paragraphs is all. But if your busy that's fine.

The sports shall stop this weekend, so i'll be able to write big chapters. Now I won't be able to post Chapter 5 this saturday but i'll do it on monday instead. That is if you don't mind.

Well obviously.

[/quote']

The sports shall stop this weekend, so i'll be able to write big chapters. Now I won't be able to post Chapter 5 this saturday but i'll do it on monday instead. That is if you don't mind.

That's fine.

Out of curiosity, what sports?

Well obviously.

[/quote']

That's fine.

Out of curiosity, what sports?

Seated Shot Put :D

Archived