The Ghost Chronicles[PG-16][Chronicle 2: Jacks London][Chapter 4 Up]

Soul Legacy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah' date=' but mine are fun, so yours are worse.

[/quote']

once you're at my level couple years down the road, there won't be such thing for fun time

until you get your own kids.

But as i've said' date=' i have activites all week, so not until Saturday.

[/quote']

Oh, okay. Well, I can wait.

don't worry, not long now ;)

No I mean he's an assasin. I don't think an assasin would just go "Oh hai. My name is *insert name here*. I iz good guy. Friendz?"

I said there not friends and they wouldn't get along >.> and Hunter wouldn't want to kill Fiarce that easily, he wants to have fun ;)

And yes, the chapters on saturday, 2 days away.

No I mean he's an assasin. I don't think an assasin would just go "Oh hai. My name is *insert name here*. I iz good guy. Friendz?"

I said there not friends and they wouldn't get along >.> and Hunter wouldn't want to kill Fiarce that easily' date=' he wants to have fun ;)

And yes, the chapters on saturday, 2 days away.

[/quote']

Huh? <_< Fiacre isn't in the Second Chronicle, Lucifer is. I noticed many flaws with him too. Hexen (Hex, magic, and other things), don't mix with the Christian Culture, with the crucifix, that is all interfering with the Hexen name. And also, he's supposed to be quite, and sane, but psychotic at the same time.

Psychotic people usually have laid out strategies for one part, and know what people do and such, which if you notice, some of the most successful serial killer were probably psychotic.

Archived