The Ghost Chronicles[PG-16][Chronicle 2: Jacks London][Chapter 4 Up]

Soul Legacy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, what will it be in German time?

Also, I might, Solus doesn't care, Sig and me think it should. Well, I kinda thought that at first, but I mean, it wasn't that great to begin with, the people that joined didn't show, and the ones that did, drifted away. Well, either way, I made it really hard for even myself to manage, so. But hey, there are better RP's out there.

No' date=' [b']1.[/b]what will it be in German time?

Also, I might, Solus doesn't care, Sig and me think it should. Well, I kinda thought that at first, but I mean, it wasn't that great to begin with, the people that joined didn't show, and the ones that did, drifted away. Well, either way, I made it really hard for even myself to manage, so. 2.But hey, there are better RP's out there.

1. I don't know, it seems your a hour and a half infront of me so probably 4:30(?)

2. Lies! All Lies!

No' date=' [b']1.[/b]what will it be in German time?

Also, I might, Solus doesn't care, Sig and me think it should. Well, I kinda thought that at first, but I mean, it wasn't that great to begin with, the people that joined didn't show, and the ones that did, drifted away. Well, either way, I made it really hard for even myself to manage, so. 2.But hey, there are better RP's out there.

1. I don't know, it seems your a hour and a half infront of me so probably 4:30(?)

2. Lies! All Lies!

Where do you live? UK?

And I appreciate your enthusiasm on my RP, but just let it die.

I'll check it out ;)

[spoiler= Chapter 2: It All Starts With A Bang]

Metropolitan Police Station: 10:15 AM

Angelica entered the questioning room with the two policeman. She sat down at the table and the policemen sat at the other side. They pulled out a recorder and pressed the play button and one said,

"questioning of Angelica at 10:15 AM."

They then concentrated on Angelica and began to ask her questions.

"Why did you step forward to the crime scene?"

"No comment."

"Why did you ignore are warning?"

"No comment."

"Why can't we find your finger print on are records?"

"No comment."

The policemen then sighed and looked at each other, they then looked back to Angelica.

"Please give us a proper answer please. Now, why did you step forward to the crime scene?"

"None of your buisness."

"Why did you ignore are warning?"

"Because I did."

"Why can't we find your finger print on are records?"

".....Your records probably messed up........"

The policemen sighed again. Then stood and said,

"questioning suspended at 10:19 AM."

They then exited the room.

East End, London

Lucifer and Hunter walked the streets, keeping a seprate space between them. They both kept there eyes on each other, making sure none made any sudden movements. Hunter thought to himself,

"I should have killed him when I had the chance, oh well, there will be another chance."

Meanwhile Lucifer thought,

"Why am I with him? Hes a waste of my time......"

As they continued walking, people muttered about the murder, showing the news had spread quickly. Hunter began to run and jumped ontop of a dumpster then onto the top of a building. He then began to run across the roofs to skip the crowd. Lucifer sighed and just continued walking, not caring one little bit.

As Hunter ran, he looked down everytime he jumped over a gap. But when he looked down he saw the man him and Lucifer saw earlier. He stopped and jumped down into the ally. The man realised and began to run. Hunter laughed and said,

"I love it when people do that...."

He then ran after the man. They came to a dead end, the man realised that Hunter was behind him and tried to jump up the wall. Hunter saw this and shook his head. He then said sarcastically,

"Oh, that going to work perfectly..."

He then took out two throwing knifes and throwed them at the man. The knifes caught both his sleeves, restraining him to the wall. Hunter gave a smile and walked over to the man. The man then said,

"what do you want!?"

"Who are you?"

"Who wants to know?"

"Who are you!?"

"Ron Yim!"

Meanwhile Lucifer still walked the streets on his own, watching chavs and gangs walk past him, he muttered to himself,

"pethetic mortals....."

But one of the gang members heard him and said,

"Ya what mate?!"

Lucifer turned around to face the gang member and said,

"your pathetic....."

"come on then!"

Said the gang member pulling out a knife. Lucifer laughed and launched his fist and the member. As it hit him, you could hear the noise of his jaw breaking. The gang member fell to the ground as blood came flowing out of his mouth. Lucifer then just walked away.

Yeah, I posted it early.

"No comment. No comment. No comment."

I loved that part, after the Lucifer knocked the jaw out of place when punching the man. But if it were me, I would've worded the last paragraph like this:

[spoiler=My way]

After the statement of challenge from the gang member, he pulled a knife from his pocket. However, Lucifer was not scared in the slightest bit. In fact, he laughed, and launched his fist towards the member with ill intent. As the fist landed onto the jaw, it was moved out of place, with cracks and breaks heard from the brutally injured area. The gang member fell to the ground, and blood spewed out his mouth, pouring all over his clothes, his hands, and even the road as well. Lucifer didn't falter at the sight, and simply moved on as if it never happened in the first place.

Then again, this is my character dealing with blood her, so of course I can imagine this, and look at the paragraph, and see if I can alter some sentences.

Moreover, good job. Liking the new writing better than the last.

not bad for my character. Though I have a feeling eventually the police are going to turn to more brutal methods to get some answers out of her

You'll see ;)

And thanks Lucifer

I know that' date=' but you know what happens when the police don't get answers they want.

[/quote']

Ooh, I know, I know! It happens with everybody! When people don't get answer they want, they go:

raeg2.png

But seriously, I would like to know this: When's the next chapter coming up?

Archived