Favourite Anime and Manga

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. Di Gi Charat (Wonderful Version, Panyo Panyo, Leave it to Piyoko, Nyo, and Winter Garden)

2. Kamichama Karin

3. Hoshi no Kaabii

4. Galaxy Angel

5. Pita-Ten

That's about it. I may as well point out that I am addicted to Di Gi Charat. I ever made a forum for it:

http://digicharat.forumotion.com/

And the only reason I made an account here was to make a fake deck for it. =P

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I haven't watched a whole lot of anime's really, but out of the ones I have seen I'd say my top that I have enjoyed would be....

• Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunia / Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunia Next

A anime about the antics of a group of unpopular kinds in school who form a "neighbors club" in order to make friends, but  just end up getting into all sorts of crazy (and hilarious) antics in their group.

• Clannad / Clannad After Story

The quick synopsis would still take me half an hour to type but the basics is it follows the story of Tomoya Okazaki, and the ups and downs of love, life and death. Incredibly moving, and depressing too.

Never seen anyone even mention that here, besides me.

Been meaning to get to it, but the manga is up there for me.

welll im still new...i only found out about it last year or so...i never read the manga....just the movies....i wish the 3rd movie would come  out already

welll im still new...i only found out about it last year or so...i never read the manga....just the movies....i wish the 3rd movie would come  out already

Yeah, I'm kinda planning one watching them all at once (or days in a row if I have to, you know how movies can be).

That said, I've kind of changed my favorite anime, so since I've posted, my favorites right now:

Clannad

Robotics;Notes

The Pet girl of Sakurasou

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

A Certain Scientific Railgun

Yeah, I'm kinda planning one watching them all at once (or days in a row if I have to, you know how movies can be).

That said, I've kind of changed my favorite anime, so since I've posted, my favorites right now:

Clannad

Robotics;Notes

The Pet girl of Sakurasou

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

A Certain Scientific Railgun

i've never heard of anyof those anime's

i tend to watch a lot of cyberpunk and apocalypitic stuff

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived