Crimson Midnight RP *NOT THE SIGN UP FORM*

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"First off, we both have organizations that aren't really "soaring high", if you know what I mean. If you are going to plan to recruit some new hunters, and me with my Underground circuit, it won't be easy."

"Even if you are not planning to recruit members, you know you'll need to eventually. And simply finding random duelists won't work. You'll need to pick from the best."

"Am I right?"

draw. Ill play crystal begining. i pick any card with a type of gem or crystal in there name and summon it to the field. i choose Dark Topaz Cat (ATK/2000 DEF/1600) Effect. when there is another dark crystal beast on your side of the field, this card can attack your opponent directly. I attack you directly. with Dark Topaz Cat and Dark Cobalt Pegasus.

you lose 4400 LP. i play a card face down and end my turn.

hand-2

field-1 face down, Dark Topaz Tiger and Dark Cobalt Pegasus.

Life Points-7500 (from dark cobalt pegasus' effect)

"Fine, I think.................."

Kando paused for a minute. Zaar then knew what he was thinking about. Kando didn't want to say it because he though it was "informal". He didn't want a tournament with foolish kids to fight to win a stupid prize. He wanted a tournament to prove who was the best, He would monitor the tournament and keep eyes on the best, and hopefully, corrupt them, to either the Hunters or the Underground league.

"Heh, you wern't thinking of running the Card Hunters organization when you're the only hunter, right?"

ill draw. then i play "crystal draw". i draw 2 cards. i then play crystal removal. when i have two or more dark crystal beasts on my side of the field, i destroy all of the cards on your side of the field. effect. play 1 card face down. end turn.

hand- 2

field-3

LP-8500

Rink: My turn and I start by discarding my Kuribandit so that meens your monster is destroyed! Next stop I summon my Goblin Attack Force(2300/0) to the field in attack mode and than I activated a little magic card known as Premurial burial to special summon my Kuribandit from my graveyard. Next stop I activated Giant trunade so all spells and traps return to our hand.

(Didn't end my turn I want to see if you counter)

(Field: 2: Kuribandit(2000/300) and Goblin Attack Force (2300/0)

(LP: 3200)

(Hand: 3)

(next time please post the cards like in there topic it is realy irritating having to look for the right card)

Fake Cards Used:

009-Kuribandit-CARD.jpg

Archived