At World's End Role Play: Victory or Oblivion? |Ended!| |Lock, now!|

Chaotic Angel

Updating. I'm changing the title.

EDIT: Ron comes back to his home, scarred and said: "Hmm.. Chaos WAS a difficult enemy to fight.. So many antagonists in one go.. I can't deal with them myself.." and then Sora came over and asks: "Hey, Ron! How was the fight thingy you did with that devil god?" Ron replied: "Look.. I'm all scarred and need rest. I'll answer your questions later.. Just go look for Roxas and make him submit to you.." and goes to his room.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: Post 26.

IC: While Sora goes looking for Roxas, Nick and Yuki, who appeared from nowhere, bumped into Ron. Nick said: "Oh, hello there, LAZY BOY!! Get the hell up!" But Ron said: "Hey.. I only just got here.." and sent Nick flying. But Yuki hit Ron's intestines, making him run around near the windows, falling off and breaking his left arm.

OoC2: Yep, a tough start for Ron.. >.<

Ron said: "Argh.. This ain't good.. Nick and his sister contantly bullies me again.. They're always like that.." and wraps himself with some bandages, puts a few weapons at the back of him and went to the Chaos Throne. While he takes his path, Sora reappeared and said: "I'll follow you, if that's the case.. I can't find Roxas though.." Ron said: "Don't worry about that for now, we got Chaos to defeat.." and walks.

OoC@ ntsnts33: Fair enough. Enjoy school now.. :evil:

IC: "Fine, you can join me.. But this enemy, I've faced before and it's difficult to defeat.. I defeated him, but he isn't dead yet." and as he was talking, he finds himself in his dark form and said: "Not again.." and Dark Ron said: "Die.." and attempts to attack Ron, but puts Sora out of action.

-Dark Ron's HP: 30000000-

But Dark Ron said to Saskuto: "Die.." and immediately put Saskuto out of action, Ron caught his own attention and recovered Saskuto. He then slashes Dark Ron and feels that something has come inside him. He said: "Is that..? My curse?" and fights Dark Ron like a berserker.

-Dark Ron's HP: 29807888-

Dark Ron escaped with still a lot of HP left. But however, Ron didn't care and moved on. Ron, after a while saw a giant dragon near his path and said: "This is pathetic.. How could like a blimmin' dragon block my path!?" and runs up to it, but, however, it's the legendary dragon of all, Fatalis. Sora said: "Rats.. I think we'd lose.." Ron said: "Don't let your guard down now!" and commenced the most difficult fight of all time.

-Fatalis' HP: 99999999-

Archived