At World's End Role Play: Victory or Oblivion? |Ended!| |Lock, now!|

Chaotic Angel

"Wait, That was quick, Yugi.." Ron said as he goes to defeat Chaos once again. Nick follows on. After fifteen minutes of walking down the path, he saw the most rarest monster, White Fatalis. Ike and Marth are currently fighting him. Ron said: "Want a hand!?" and started fighting.

-Ron's HP: 100%-

-Nick's HP: 100%-

-White Fatalis' HP: 99999999-

-Ike's HP: 790000-

-Marth's HP: 785000-

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

During the fight with Zexion, Ron reappears, but in a hostile mood. Ron said: "Heh.." Then golden aura is released and disappears in thin air, causing Ron to go in berserk mode. He acted mental around the area.

-Zexion's HP: 800000-

-Berserk Ron's HP: 1000000-

OoC: Yep, but Berserk Ron is actually MY character.

EDIT: Actually, it's William & King Mickey vs Zexion vs Berserk Ron. Ron's against Zexion and your team.

IC: Ron puts Zexion out of action while he's still in berserk mode and also puts the King out of action too.

"Boulevard of Broken Dreams" by Green Day starts playing as William uses a Firey Explosion move, but not the real William

William: Final.... Demolition!!!!!!!!!

William & The King(Both not real) both explode in a blast that hits both Zexion & Besurk Ron

William: YAHHHHHHHHH!!!!...............

When the smoke clears, nothing is left, just shattered Ice

BUMP! Don't make me do this again!

Ron then said: "What the hell was I doing? I was complete mental.." and then carries on walking to Chaos. As he walks to Chaos, he finds something similar to him and said: "Huh..?" He approaches that "thing" and said: "... It's just a portal.. Maybe I should approach it.." and went inside. But there's a few similar faces that want to face Ron. "Aww crap!" Ron said as the fight commences.

-Congalala's HP: 1200000-

-Blangonga's HP: 1500000-

-Roxas' HP: 2000000-

A shadow moved swiftly through the dark long trees, it was Hanzo, he saw the portal that Ron went through. Hanzo jumped straight through the portal and saw Ron readying to fight 2 monsters, Congalala and Blangonga. Hanzo took out his sythe and said quietly, "I am here".

Hanzo looked at the 2 monster that were approching him, he waited for them to attack, one of them went to smash him but dodged it quickly kicking one in the head and landed on other ones arm and took his sythe and cut through the monster arm.

OoC: Not sure how big monster is, assumed they were big

Hanzo looked at Congalala for a split second but did not look damaged. Blangonga went to attack him from behind whilst Hanzo was still on Congalala's arm but jumped of making Blangonga hit striaght into Congalala. Hanzo landed on the floor, "They are not defeated, damn"

Archived