At World's End Role Play: Victory or Oblivion? |Ended!| |Lock, now!|

Chaotic Angel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ron said to Saskuto: "He's dead anyway, why overkill him? Anyway, we've arrived!" and saw Chaos with a few antagonists he hasn't faced yet. There's also a few Espadas who also would like to face Ron and the others. Roxas said: "Chaos, I have no use to you anymore!" but Chaos replied: "I don't need you! All I need is the people who works for me!" and commences the longest fight in the whole of this RP!

-Chaos' HP (Fourth Phase): 350670000-

*Antagonists' Side*

-Garland's HP: 0-

-Mateus' HP: 0-

-Golbeza's HP: 0-

-Exdeath's HP: 0-

-Sephiroth's HP: 0-

-Ultimecia's HP: 0-

-Kuja's HP: 0-

-Jecht's HP: 0-

-Gabranth's HP: 0-

-Grimmjow's HP: 0-

-Ulquiorra's HP: 0-

*End of Antagonists' Side*

*Protagonists' Side*

-Ron's HP: 0%-

-Nick's HP: 19%-

-Saskuto's HP: 94%-

-Lloyd's HP: 100%-

-Luke's HP: 100%-

-William's HP: 100%-

-King Mickey's HP: 62000000-

-Ichigo's HP: 50000000-

-Ike's HP: 0-

-Marth's HP: 0-

-Hitsugaya's HP: 0-

-Sora's HP: 0-

-Roxas' HP: 0-

-Zexion's HP: 0-

*End of Protagonists' Side*

Ron said: "Thanks.." and then fights along with the others. Nick being out of action first. Ron kept on slashing Chaos and commenced his Overdrive "Divine Power!" on Golbeza and Gabranth. He summons up the four elements, combines them to create a large laser and shoots the two enemies stated. This caused instant death and put Golbeza and Gabranth out of action.

-Ron's HP: 56%-

-Saskuto's HP: 100%-

Ron said: "I ain't! I'm still good to go!" and then tranforms into his True Form and sets 3 sets of Dark Lightning attacks on Chaos, Grommjow and Ulquiorra until they're dead, but he fails and goes out of action for a while. Nick springs back into action and deals with Ulquiorra, but takes him a while since he's using a nunchuk.

OoC:Not sure how i will start so here goes because i missed the beginning, i am kind of lossed

IC:Hanzo was running as fast as he could to get there in time, he saw sora and roxas, ron, nick fighting chaos, Grommjow and ulquiorra and enters the area

OoC: We're coming to a good bit, fighting Chaos! Six phases! And yeah, crowd of antagonists to deal with too..

IC: Chaos immediately puts Ron out of action, but Grimmjow put Ike out of action, so Nick called Hitsugaya for help. Hitsugaya arrives in time and slashes Grimmjow.

Kuja and Ulquiorra teams up with each other, while Zexion, abnormally came to the Chaos Throne and recovers Ron. Ron springs back into action and saw Kuja and Ulquiorra teaming up. He said: "Aww.. Crap!" and took his weapons. He started fighting without warning.

Ron then uses his skill, Withered Agony, which requires him to place explosives around the enemies he wished to defeat, he chose Chaos. Once he placed the explosives, he explodes them with his rifles that he made out of his dual wield blades. That inflicted a heavy damage. Hitsugaya kept slashing Chaos until his Third Phase begins. Ron said: "We got Kuja and Ulquiorra, also we got Chaos to defeat" and starts fighting.

Archived