At World's End Role Play: Victory or Oblivion? |Ended!| |Lock, now!|

Chaotic Angel

"Not without me!" a voice said, revealing to be King Mickey, accompanied by Kurosaki Ichigo. King Mickey used the Healing Light on Ron and Nick and fights Kuja, while Kurosaki goes for Ulquiorra. "Oh my god.. Your Majesty!?" Ron said as he deals with Chaos.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: We've got Kuja, Ulquiorra and Chaos left to fight. Killed Chaos twice, need to kill him 4 more times.

IC: The King said to William: "Wait, aren't you with Ron and Nick? I'm in their side too!" and kills Kuja in a few slashes of his Keyblade. Ichigo also kills Grimmjow in a few slashes and all of the characters go for Chaos.

OoC: All your points? You gotta be crazy! Fine, I'll do it!

IC: Ron said to Chaos: "This is it! it's all over!" and commences his best overdrive with all the people around: "Waves of Destiny" and perishes Chaos, taking him to his Fourth Phase. The King said: "Hey! Isn't it over yet?" but Chaos said: "This'll be the final one.. You tiny mouse!" But Ron said: "Heh.. I'll kill you with everyone around!" and commenced the Fourth and final Phase!

William: Oh. Then let's perform the Double Disaster Tornado!

The King nods & they use their Ice, Electric, & Darkness powers to create the Tornado

William: Aim in at Chaos!

William & The King aim at Chaos, sucking him into a Ice storm inside the Tornado, Icicles stabbing him, Killing him Time 3

OOC: I will control The King.

Chaos said: "Hahaha! You can't beat me this time!" and then gets off the area and becomes giant. He growls and takes out a sword lying around the area and hits anyone around him, luckily everyone dodged. Chaos takes the second hit, but still, everyone dodges and the third hit, Nick was hit quite a bit. Then Chaos uses the move: Chaos Throne, takes all 4 swords lying around in the area, growls once more and placed the 4 swords on the Chaos Throne. Eveyone except Ron dodged the attack, leaving Ron out of action. Chaos then returns to normal.

OoC: Sure, I don't care as long as you tell me.

Ron uses Dark Lightning on Chaos, and then uses his double-bladed bow to finish Chaos once and for all, he succeeded and perished Chaos. Chaos then disappears in despair, while Nick recovers everyone else and then Ron said: "Man, This is difficult! I'm going back to my house!" and then walks back.. So the Main Plot is over.. For now.. Now, it's your turn! Can you conquer your fears, as you defeat Chaos once more!? Find out once you get voted!

-Main Plot ending: Good-

Archived