X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Icy

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoshIcy

You know I wish they'd make a film on Sabretooth as well' date=' though this film kind of revealed too much of his nature already

[/quote']

There isn't much to say about Sabretooth.

Although, a movie on Storm would be great (she has a much more shrouded past). Or a direct prequel to the X-Men first movie about Charles and Max.

"Kookookuchu got screwed" was funny. The old people getting shot was cruel' date=' but the gun guy that shot them got blown up, so it's worth it. Cyclop's eyes - IMMA FIRIN MA LAZER!

Oh, and his girlfriend was hot.

[/quote']

That hotness was necessary in order to seduce him, what did you expect?

"Kookookuchu got screwed" was funny. The old people getting shot was cruel' date=' but the gun guy that shot them got blown up, so it's worth it. Cyclop's eyes - IMMA FIRIN MA LAZER!

[/quote']

Wait, wasn't her mutant power not only the ability to make you do what she wants but was explicitly stated to be good for a seducer...why would she need to be hot??!

Actually they HAVE plans for Storm

After X-Men Origins: Magneto comes out (probably 2011 or something)' date=' there will be an X-Men: First Class, which will concentrate on Beast and Storm at Xavier's School during their early years.

[/quote']

Magneto is apparently supposed to be coming out later this year...rofl. Storm's one don't have plans, Halle Berry said Storm deserves a film, but Halle Berry herself doesn't even wanna do it.

This movie perfectly defined Wolverine's past. Deadpool was different but his spin-off should put in his red and black assassin outfit.

[spoiler=End Credits] 1. Wolverine at a bar in Japan.

2. Deadpool's body finds his head, his head the says "Shhh..." to the audience, breaking the forth wall.

3. Deadpool's body walks up to his head and pick it up, the head says "Who the hell are you?"

4. -Unknown- (Rumor that there is a 4th alternate end credits scene).

Note: End Credits Scene is different, depending on the movie theater.

This movie perfectly defined Wolverine's past. Deadpool was different but his spin-off should put in his red and black assassin outfit.

[spoiler=End Credits] 1. Wolverine at a bar in Japan.

2. Deadpool's body finds his head' date=' his head the says "Shhh..." to the audience, breaking the forth wall.

3. Deadpool's body walks up to his head and pick it up, the head says "Who the hell are you?"

4. -Unknown- (Rumor that there is a 4th alternate end credits scene).

Note: End Credits Scene is different, depending on the movie theater.

[/quote']

4? I thought there was only 3. In any case I only saw ending 2, so the DVD better have ALL the endings upon release

I unluckily saw ending one, alas. I wanted to see number three myself. It almost makes sense when you think about it, in the comics, how many people thought/acted as they were Wade Wilson?

The movie was good I thought, it had good and bad to it. Probably some nitpicking with continuity, but I never really cared for that. The lack of blood was somewhat disappointing, but understandable. The fights were pretty cool, Victor Creed did his part well. William Stryker... Could have been better perhaps, or perhaps just showing how as a Major he was somewhat inexperienced compared to later life. I still love the end sequence 'back to back' thing. Fool me once, shame on you!

Yes, the DVD better have all the endings...

[/quote']

Duh. But she was hot anyways. And her powers did the job anyway, she could of just made him love her, even if she looked crap.

Wait' date=' wasn't her mutant power not only the ability to make you do what she wants but was explicitly stated to be good for a seducer...why would she need to be hot??!

[/quote']

Yeah.. I'd sure want her to use her mutant powers on me! XD

Archived