X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Icy

Guest JoshIcy

Just got back from watching this.

It was nothing short of awesome =D.

But the main mutant made me shudder >.<...

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoshIcy

Just watched it myself.

Definately better than the last 3 X-Men films. Though Wolverine's first bone claw ability reminded me a little of Marrow or something

Lol someone needs to know their marvel lore.

He has had his "Feral" Claws from the beginning. They were just plated in adamantium. (I am referring to the comics btw).

Though, seeing Marrow would have been nice.

Guest JoshIcy

Did you NOT listen to my post and obvious reference?

His "Feral" Claws are his "Bone" Claws. Geez... This was even mentioned in the second movie, where the first version of how his bones were plated with Adamantium.

Though this version holds true to the comics much more, because Logan was never a scientist to begin with. As well as it does clear up some things. Such as how old he is and who Sabretooth is to him, (which was never explained in the comics to my knowledge).

It's been a LONG time since I went back to check the marvel lore' date=' you know.

And you know hollywood does not follow how it works in the comics (that's why they made it bone)

[/quote']

*coughwatchmencough*

I'll be watching this soon. Since I don't read the comics, I'll most likely really like it.

X-Men is awesome! I've seen X-Men: The Last Stand and X-Men 2 now and they are awesome! =D I like X-Men: The Last Stand best because Magnetum, the baddy gets hold of a bridge and he puts it somewhere else where it should have been and all the people in their cars are all over the place! That's a really good one! =D :D

It's been a LONG time since I went back to check the marvel lore' date=' you know.

And you know hollywood does not follow how it works in the comics (that's why they made it bone)

[/quote']

*coughwatchmencough*

I'll be watching this soon. Since I don't read the comics, I'll most likely really like it.

Actually I never watched the Watchmen film

so it was a preview?

nope the whole movie

I watched it before it even came out. No joke.

Same. No joke.

I got a studio copy' date=' so i saw the wires and animations(in gray).. so funny.

[/quote']yah you could see the wires when they were jumping and stuff!

:lol: LOL

Archived